Just wondering if I'm crazy?

darknightsiphone

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Philly
ok I have a question. I live In a major metropolitan area on the east coast(Philly). Anyone else in a major city say New York, La, Fargo North Dakota use there iPhone in public? I still think someone i gonna knock me out for this thing. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Or maybe I'm right. Who knows the only thing i know is that i have to go back to wrapping my head in tinfoil cause i think it boosts my Edge connection.

P.s The fargo thing was just for the fun of it. "He's going crazy down by the lake" great movie lol

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
well my city isn't as big as most that you mention, but yes i get worried when walking arouund in public sometimes that someone is gona try and jack my phone. i think i would rather them take my wallet than my iPhone. mostly because im jailbroken and i have spent numorus hrs on end setting it up with all of the diff/ features i wanted on it.

btw, im from little rock arkansas

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I live in LA and yes I always worry about this and I would rather my purse be taken or maybe even my car over my iPhone! I always put my phone in my pocket instead of my purse in case someone takes the purse I always have my phone!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
i don't worry too much about it. the iPhone is so common now around the Dallas area now. besides I'm a big guy I dare em to come mess with me and try to jack my phone.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Yeah, the iPhone isn't that new little toy that people need anymore. I used to be afraid to take it out in DC - my homecity - but now I have it out just as if everyone else has their normal phones out.

Mackjr

Dec 23, 2007
Yeah I live in Manhattan. I take it out every once in a while, and being the paranoid person I am i keep a pretty good grip on it. But i see people walking around with iPhones and ipod touches all the time.

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
I'm from L.A and other than people being fascinated by it, especially jailbroken, I don't worry at all. I'm a small man, but All man. My only concern is the ?, " How did you do that to your Phone." I just tell them if I tell, I'll have to kill you.:) lol

luvmyiphone25

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I am from the Philly area and when I am in the city I only take it out when I have too. People in Philly are crazy you never know what they capable of doing.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
yeah I thought about it a lot when I first purchased it.. I thought for sure I was going to be jumped for it leaving work... but 4 months later and I am still a proud owner.