Keep default battery icon as lock/unlock screen

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
It is not possible to do this.

Sorry :(
Why can't he save the .png file that is for the battery charge as the lockbackground.jpg file? Unless he wants to keep the realtime battery status as the lock screen, not just an image of it, then yes you can't do that.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Why can't he save the .png file that is for the battery charge as the lockbackground.jpg file? Unless he wants to keep the realtime battery status as the lock screen, not just an image of it, then yes you can't do that.
Yeah, i think he's after a real time battery on the lock screen. Good to point that out though Firewire :D ;).

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I would imagine he wants the real battery status, not just an image, as you mentioned.

Rumpelgeist

Nov 20, 2007
Yes, I would like to have had the realtime battery status and not just the image. I see it's not possible. Thanks for the reply guys :)

manimanus

Jul 24, 2008
hiya

Yes, I would like to have had the realtime battery status and not just the image. I see it's not possible. Thanks for the reply guys :)

hi you can install Itoday that will display weather calendar battery ect.. you chose what u want to display on your locksreen.
can get it on iappcat.com creat account chose apps you want install the repo they give you and you'll have a new package folder with the name you've chosen and the apps inside.
:cool: