Keep getting blank screen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BamXc0re

Oct 10, 2007
just got my iPhone a couple days ago and its great...only problem is i keep gettin a blank screen, all thats showing is the top bar (carrier, time, battery etc...) a restart seems to solve this but its becoming annoying any help will be appreciated thanks

BamXc0re

Oct 10, 2007
will that take it back to how it was when it came out from Apple? because its unlocked and dnt really want a £300 paperweight lol

BamXc0re

Oct 10, 2007
it isn't happening all the time, only at random times, say for instance if i exit an application, most of the time it will be ok but others it will do it, really strange i will try to post a picture of it if it happens again

mac29

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I guess I am the lucky one. I got my phone on I-day, and have only had 2 problems since. 1) safari used to close itself, but that was quickly fixed after a restart. 2) My first album downloaded from the wifi music store disappeared when syncing with the computer. I called Apple, and they gave it to me again. Hasn't happened again since. I must have gotten lucky...

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I guess I am the lucky one. I got my phone on I-day, and have only had 2 problems since. 1) safari used to close itself, but that was quickly fixed after a restart. 2) My first album downloaded from the wifi music store disappeared when syncing with the computer. I called Apple, and they gave it to me again. Hasn't happened again since. I must have gotten lucky...
yah i got lucky too. my only real problem was safari crashing, but the update(s) fixed it