Keeping your iPod?

topshotta

May 21, 2007
How many of you are still going to keep your existing iPod after you get your iPhone? Personally - I'm planning on unloading my 60gb iPod on ebay moments after I possess the 8gb iPhone.

----

I should've dug into the forum a bit deeper - I see this has already been discussed!

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Well it is all up to you. I know many are keeping their ipods for long rides or trips. If 8/4gbs is enough for you then you can dump off your ipod. However if you want extra space or battery life than you should keep it.

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
I have an older iPod Mini (4 GB). It still works great and I'll probably hold onto it. It's still worth it to me to keep as a portable HD (it works as a nice but limited backup as well).

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
I don't have an iPod currently. Everyone else in my family does except me, and I am using a Blackjack with a 2GB microSD card so this will be a step up.

Mar 21, 2007
i currently have an 80 gig ipod. i am going to keep it, its nice to have my complete archive on an ipod and keep just what i want on the iPhone.

twindc23

Bronze
Jan 10, 2007
Ill be keeping my 60GB video. Ill be really happy when i wont have to carry my ipod and treo 650 while working out at the gym anymore.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Hes actually an ex jewel theif stealing ipods off the back of trucks to cover up his debts from a guatamalan druglord who has a bounty on his head. (colbert anyone?)

archer6

Bronze
May 15, 2007
i am sure to keep my iPod, as i am collecting as many i devices as possible. in the event of an i emergency... i will be well prepared for all eventual i developments.

i have also increased my stock of i food in case i get stuck in i nclement weather. Or my iCar fails to start.

i yi yi ..... well you get it...LOL or if not at least i do....:p