Keyboard question...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Link182kidd, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Link182kidd

Link182kidd Member
    Bronze

Does anyone know away to get the sms send button on the keyboard? It would be a bonus if you could get it around the same place the return button is. And i have cydia... Thanks :)

2. fijiman

fijiman Contributor
    Silver

There's not enough space on the keyboard in the portrait position to accommodate a "SEND" button on the keyboard.

3. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

I have to ask why? Why you would want it. If it was in another spot I could see accidental sending a lot more. Half way through messages etc

4. Link182kidd

Link182kidd Member
    Bronze

Just wondering if it's available but i'm guessing not. And reason for wanting is simple..

I prefer the Skype/WLM way of sending.

5. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

This is the way a lot of IM clients do it (the Enter/Return key is replaced by a Send key), and I agree, it would be pretty handy. I usually end up accidentally putting a blank line at the end of my text messages because I'm so used to IM apps using the enter key as the send key. In fact, Steve Jobs himself did that in the very first demo of the iPhone SMS.

6. Link182kidd

Link182kidd Member
    Bronze

Well it shows i'm not alone here, it would just be so much easier, i can't believe there isn't a way to do it even with a slight use of cydia..!