Keyboard with mouse option

Buc0727

Bronze
Mar 13, 2012
Texas
i think some big company should come out with a keyboard with a lil mouse pad deal cause i hate and pretty sure others r having to type then touch your screen it gets boring after awhile what yall think

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
guess you're thinking about an iPad version of this

primedoc.jpg

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
There are plenty of Bluetooth keyboards for tablets. I don't see the point. Just get a laptop if you don't like touch screens.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
To me the point in the request is to be able to use the iPad in two modes.
1. highly mobile but not as efficient at data entry compared to a physical keyboard
2. less mobile but much more efficient when you've got a lot to compose and a desk to work from.

In the second mode, I agree, the keyboard should also have a touchpad and/or can the iPad support a BT mouse?

Personally, as the tablets become powerful, a unit that can switch is superior to a laptop that is locked to one type of use.
There are of course those touch screen laptops where the display folds or twists over. Still lacks the mobility though of a true tablet in mode 1.

It's about ongoing choice vs locking in a choice at the time of purchase.

That's fuckin sweet dude is that really for ipads
BTW that keyboard dock also has a battery, USB port and full size SD card reader. Unfortunately its made for a specific Android tablet. Hence my original statement that a version for the iPad is what is being sought.