Keypad Replacement Mod

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
I have Customize with 1.1.3 and downloaded every possible theme and still have not got any keypad options.... Anyone know who has a 3rd party app to replace mine? thanks

Like this one....

Attachments

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
U get them from modmyiPhone.com and u have to put then in your phone your self
Im using WinSCP....I put them in /private/var/root/Library/Customize/CallkeypadImages/BackUpBack-up folder in Customize and I see it on my phone now in Customize but nothing changes in phone... any ideas?

emx620

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Im using WinSCP....I put them in /private/var/root/Library/Customize/CallkeypadImages/BackUpBack-up folder in Customize and I see it on my phone now in Customize but nothing changes in phone... any ideas?
I would be careful though. I tried a keyboard off modmyifone that worked for other people and it didn't. Thankfully I backed my original one. When you would open a new SMS or whatever, the keyboard was garbled beyond recognition :(

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I would be careful though. I tried a keyboard off modmyifone that worked for other people and it didn't. Thankfully I backed my original one. When you would open a new SMS or whatever, the keyboard was garbled beyond recognition :(
Keypad =/= keyboard

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Yeah i have downloaded files from the site, but i dunno where to put them in the file manager?