keypad volume...quick question....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
i have a quick question...yest. i turned off my keypad volume then back on a fwe hours later...now the keypad vol does work when i type on keypad or IM's txts etc, but when i click Phone or txt icon or Maps bla bla it doesn't. now i cna't rem but did it make a click noise on that screen as well or it doesn't? i can't remember if it did and if so how do i get it back?

btw. neone know if nights n weekends start at 9 pm or 8pm?

J-Sauce

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
i have a quick question...yest. i turned off my keypad volume then back on a fwe hours later...now the keypad vol does work when i type on keypad or IM's txts etc, but when i click Phone or txt icon or Maps bla bla it doesn't. now i cna't rem but did it make a click noise on that screen as well or it doesn't? i can't remember if it did and if so how do i get it back?

btw. neone know if nights n weekends start at 9 pm or 8pm?
All I can say is for you to double check the settings...

Nights start at 9pm, and end at 6am

You should go with the 7-7-7 plan though.

Nights start at 7pm, end at 7am, all for $7.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
All I can say is for you to double check the settings...

Nights start at 9pm, and end at 6am

You should go with the 7-7-7 plan though.

Nights start at 7pm, end at 7am, all for $7.
thanks. never heard of that...after about 2 bill statements ima check n see how it works...as far as minutes used and if that would benefit me to save 13 bcuks or not. also i can't change myplan for another 6 months or i get charged because i just signed up with ATT about a week ago.

J-Sauce

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
thanks. never heard of that...after about 2 bill statements ima check n see how it works...as far as minutes used and if that would benefit me to save 13 bcuks or not. also i can't change myplan for another 6 months or i get charged because i just signed up with ATT about a week ago.
ATT considers that an add on, I don't think consider it an actual plan change. I think I added it like 2 months after I got my contract.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Is the vibrate switch on?

nope, all the other keypads make noise besides the menu ones where u choose from the main desktop or w/e its called.

and for the previous post, plan change b/c then i might be able to downgrade my plan if so thats hwy i mentioned it.

J-Sauce

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
nope, all the other keypads make noise besides the menu ones where u choose from the main desktop or w/e its called.

and for the previous post, plan change b/c then i might be able to downgrade my plan if so thats hwy i mentioned it.
those don't make noise regardless