Kill all app switcher + RemoveRecents

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by verbalj, Jan 30, 2014.

1. verbalj

verbalj Member
    Bronze

Does anyone know of a kill all app switcher that works with RemoveRecents? Purge works on its own, but with RemoveRecents, the springboard crashes. I've contacted the RemoveRecents dev, but he wasn't able to figure it out. Purge dev doesn't want to help, and I guess I don't blame him since it's not his tweak that's causing the problem.

I hate having a laundry list of apps in the switcher, even if they're not running.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

SwitchSpring

3. verbalj

verbalj Member
    Bronze

Thanks...I tried that when I first noticed the problem. SwitchSpring and Remove Recents also caused a springboard crash. Thankfully, there's no more crashing; however, the kill all SwitchSpring offers doesn't actually kill all the apps. It just closes the most recent app.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I don't ever use the quit apps feature, but I have SwitchSpring installed as a way to respring. I tested the quit apps feature several times prior to posting this (to make sure it worked) and it closed all of my apps every time. It didn't cause any safe mode crashes, either. Your crashes are likely related to having multiple installed apps/tweaks that serve the same purpose or are incompatible.