Killer iPad keyboard UI demo. Such a good idea!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
This is a pretty incredible iPad keyboard concept. Check out the video and let me know what you think. I think it's awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
WAIT! What did I just see? He pinched to close the screen. Can I do that now with my new iPad? I don't know 1/2 the stuff I can do with this thing.

I do want to be able to edit text like him. Apple, get on this now!

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
5 fingers inwards will take you to the home screen. I suggest you download an app called iPad Tips & Tricks: Secrets - it does a great job of showing the ins and outs of the iPad. With that being said - I just (metaphorically) threw a bunch of money at my screen for this feature........again....

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
5 fingers inwards will take you to the home screen. I suggest you download an app called iPad Tips & Tricks: Secrets - it does a great job of showing the ins and outs of the iPad. With that being said - I just (metaphorically) threw a bunch of money at my screen for this feature........again....
Thanks Mike! I will download that App ASAP! I have the one for iPhone and its a good App, Thanks again!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Sharunda, Multitasking Gestures needs to be turned on in Settings/General. The things you can do are listed there.

iphoneint

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
I wonder how many feature request entries it would take for Apple to consider adding a feature to the ecosystem.

I do realize that there would not be a set number, but I would be surprised that if only a couple of requests came in for something that it would be implemented. (Unless they themselves see it as a worthy addition).

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
yes, I need to check the tips and trix as well.
Tiberius performed a 4 finger swipe whilst I was on EiC last night, it transitioned to Netflix.....