kirk444

kirk444

Nov 21, 2007
many times when i attempt to open email on my iPhone a message appears " message has not been downloaded from the server" I have Comcast email...does anyone know what I should do? thanks

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Sounds like you don't have a good signal when you get these messages. I get this sometimes when I only have one bar of reception.

kirk444

Nov 21, 2007
Sounds like you don't have a good signal when you get these messages. I get this sometimes when I only have one bar of reception.
Thanks, but I get it all the time even when I have all bars. Do you think I have the wrong settings or is there some other reason.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
This appears when you've viewed the message on another computer or phone or whatever.

For instance, say my buddy emailed me a copy of our Chemistry notes for a test next week. The email shows up on my iPhone. But I go and check under the GMail page on Google. I read the email, maybe download a file he put in there.

When I go back to the iPhone, there's a possibility that it will say "This message has not been downloaded from the server."

JimmyK

Nov 21, 2007
I have another question. How can i use my Hotmail account on my iPhone. I wont have to pay for the premium version will i? I would like to know because its just convenient for me to have my hotmail set up wherever i am.