KittyPie-Accept private messages

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Sorry for posting this in this forum instead of off topic. I received a PM asking for assistance from KittyPie and I am unable to respond to her request because she has private messages blocked. She mentioned her Brother uses this forum and I am hoping he will see this and have her change her settings so I can give her the response.
Thanks.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This is PM spam. Very rare, but it does happen. The offending user hit EverythingQ.com last week and now us this week. The user has been banned and I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Chris

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
yep i got it here and everythingq.com as well! and I was really excited when I saw a PM from a supposed female user named KittyPie. Dammit!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
wow 600 lbs that better be 4 ladies!
careful man... lol

but yeah i thought i was getting some profession of love but NO! something about some retarded book?! i figured it wasn't even about that so i never clicked the link.

*also noticed that she never mentioned who she knew on the forums.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Well now I feel better knowing my PM box was full. I got an email letting me know that happened, and that "KittyPie's" message was rejected. Turns out it was for the better. And, I should note, a real message from a similarly-sounding name did come though--and she wasn't a spammer at all. :cool:

--
Mike

Dragoro

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
the real joke was her book. I read a little and it was pure crap.

Not nice. Sure she was a spammer, and shouldnt of done that. No reason to badmouth her work. Then again, it might be a good thing lol. Stephen Kings early works were regarded as "pure crap" too.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Not nice. Sure she was a spammer, and shouldnt of done that. No reason to badmouth her work. Then again, it might be a good thing lol. Stephen Kings early works were regarded as "pure crap" too.
her work IS crap. Nothing wrong with saying that. People are scared to tell the truth. All of Stephen king's work is not to be considered anything of any value either. Come on.... The guys not Norman Mailer. King was the wrong one to use as an example considering he's nothing more than pop culture. You should have grown out of his "work" at about age 16. There's just too much valid literature out there that you need to be exploring as opposed to feeding your brain that junk food... Hence your Jack London signature....

iAttorney

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Houston, TX
the crazy thing is my safari quit as soon as i opens the pm. I got scared that i has accidentally hit her link and it was really a tiff exploit hack and now my phone was comprimised. I need to lay off the coffee...