Knk finally reveals himself

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Hello Everyone KNK here, you know me, the guy who really has fun here. Guess it is time for me to reveal and tell you about myself.

I live in Stevenson Ranch, California with my darling wife who puts up with me and our 9 year old son going on 15.

I used to work for Boeing on the 737 and the windows in 1st Class on the 747. Then after 2 yrs. @ U.S.M.C. switched to Architectural and Interior design. Using those skills I then began designing yacht interiors in 1986 and have completed about 10 yachts with the largest project being 220 feet. I was traveling to European destinations at least once a month for 20 years which gets old.

In addition for 12 years I have designed about 12 Executive Interiors for Gulfstream G4 and G5 Jets both here in the Longbeach Center and Savannah, GA. center. My best client was Oprah Winfrey.
You can see all those projects here: http://www.knkdesign.com

Because of a lot of 3D design work I am also very heavy in to media and motion graphics production and web design, so I design quite a bit for Disney/Abc and other local production studios.
You can see that work (needs update) at: http://www.evizual.com

I am a real workaholic not an Alcoholic, but I was toasted last night and this is my 1000th post but that does not make me a genius.......

Last edited by a moderator:

slope

Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
Inside my Iphone
I raise my glass to you KNK.
Its nice to see someone "come out" as they say and not hide behind an online id where you can be anyone or anything you want.

Someday i will reveal my true id but the time isn't right at the moment.

Someday though.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I raise my glass to you KNK.
Its nice to see someone "come out" as they say and not hide behind an online id where you can be anyone or anything you want.

Someday i will reveal my true id but the time isn't right at the moment.

Someday though.
It's cool; besides, we didn't have any pink pimps around here anyway. :p

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Wow, quite a background there! Congratz on Genius, and uh.. welcome to the forums! :p

- John

H

Hayesimus

WOW! you really have had quite a diverse career. Me? oh i uh... well, if you read my reveal, you know i like lime jello! so yeah, still working on the career thing.

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
Hi KNK. I just went to your Web site and I promise that if I ever become a gazillionaire you have both my yacht and my bizjet interior contracts. Very, very nice work!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thank You Everyone

I want to thank everyone for all of your kind remarks and I look forward to seeing all of you in the future threads.

Now we are in the 2008. I have had the last 2 weeks off and must now go back to work Work, and back to the forum.

Jan 4th will be my birthday.:cool:

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
Thats awesome to "see the man behind the mask" so to speak. I appreciate how you guys are so helpful and patient with people, these forums should be idolized by all others. Thats a really impressive career you have, I love to hear how people's lives can be so interesting.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thats awesome to "see the man behind the mask" so to speak. I appreciate how you guys are so helpful and patient with people, these forums should be idolized by all others. Thats a really impressive career you have, I love to hear how people's lives can be so interesting.

Thanks so much, that means everything to me.:)

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
whoa....
KNK i knew you were mad cool,
But I didn't know you were THIS cool.

I don't even know people this cool, excepting you.

Happy late birthday by the way.