Kokogirl 1,000 post reveal

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
In the spirit or tradition begun by KNK (I think), here is my 1,000 post reveal.

My name is Lisa. I am 36, soon to be 37. I am happily married for 14 years to a wonderful man, Darren. Here he is today with my 9 year old daughter.

We met in college at University of Florida when we were in college band. He played trumpet and I played clarinet and saxophone. We were both music majors. After he graduated from UF, we moved to Tampa. He got a job teaching music and I finished my degree at USF. We got married after we moved to Tampa. (My parents had a fit)! We both taught music at the Elementary level and band at middle school and high school level. I enjoyed middle school kids best.

We now work for his father's businesss. We have multiple job descriptions, since it is a family businesss. The company makes aftermarket air suspension for cars and motorcycles. It is not as fun as teaching, but less of a PIA, and better money.

Darren and I used to be a lot fatter and out of shape. We like to work out on a regular basis. We feel better and have more energy. We also are golf fanatics, as I have posted on here once or twice ;)

I am not sure what else to reveal. I love funny movies, spending time with my kids and anything sci-fi. I have a nice life, and I am happy.

Here are a couple pics that Darren took of me today with my kids at Easter.

Hope you enjoyed my post! Thanks to everyone here who has helped me out!

iKid

Mar 23, 2008
Your husband looks similar to guy in KNK's avatar. Only if he was was like angry, mean, about to kill someone, and pissed off and on to that your family seems awesome.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
very nice, koko. how nice that each of your 1,000 posts could be looked back on without wishing you had said something different or been a bit nicer. good show.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
love the reveal koko! Looks and sounds like u have a Wonderfull family. We could all be so lucky. :)

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Super post, Koko! You have a beautiful family and sound as though you've found contentment that so many people never achieve. Congrats on the 1,000 mark. :laugh2:

S

Starry

Lisa... GORGEOUS woman you are and your family is adorable.. :) You are blessed definitely and we're blessed that we get to share you here too :).. Congrats on the 1000 posts! You Rawk Girlie Girl :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Great post and congratz on 1k. Great family, you have there.

I suppose I'll have to my 'reveal' at 5,000 because the tradition was started after I reached the mark. It's fun to read these.

- John

H

Hayesimus

Hey kokogirl! You and your family appear happy and healthy. You must being doing a wonderful job as mother and wife. And it is commendable that you and your hubby have chosen to live a healtheir life. Glad to have folks like you and Hawk and The Apple, etc, so we can share about lost too! lol. Congrats on 1,000!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Nice family pics Lisa. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the healtheir lifestyle. I have dropped about 45lbs. in the past 90 days and have another 25 or so to go. I know it isn't easy. :)
Good job on that weight loss! I know it is so difficult. It is nice to feel your clothes getting looser (more loose?) and your energy level increasing. I want to give you some encouragement on that, too! It is easier when you are maintaining a weight than losing. You can let up on the diet a little then. (Or at least that is what I do. I would rather keep exercising and be able to eat a little more)! I just try to keep right under a certain weight, and when I go over it I buckle down hard for a week or so.

Keep up the hard work, and let me know how it is going. If you need a little encouragement, PM me and I will give you some props!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
How did I miss this? Luverly reveal, Lisa... you have a lot to be proud of! I never really made the music connection with you (I'm dense), but the creative thing makes sense given your great contributions to this site. I'm glad you're around... to thousands more...

Oh yeah... surprised it hasn't been mentioned in so many words: MILF city!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Congrats on 1000... Thanks for the pics your family looks happy... Does your hubby have an iPhone? Maybe you should get him and the little girl one :) they can be kokoman and kokodaughter

H

Hayesimus

Me kokogirl, he kokoboy. This kokodaughter... That kokokitty.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
woo000w kokogirl... i hope that this is not inappropriate but you are HOT!
thanks for the reveal...