Kroll is Online!

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Remember that awesome 3D adventure game at the WWDC? Well, Kroll by Digital Legends is now on the App store!

I'm writing this on my iPhone so I can't give you the link. Just search for Kroll. If you look under the Games category on your iPhone it's there.

I can't download it because I'm not at a wi-fi zone. Let us know how it is!

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Found a Starbucks with wi-fi and downloaded it.

My first thought: WOW!
Going through that book at the beginning was cool.

It's basically a side scroller with buttons to go left and right and attacks for either side. Fun for the first couple of levels so far.

Gotta go watch a movie now...

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Even the video doesn't do the graphics justice. It's very 3D.

The main character looks quite different from the WWDC demo. Plus I remember the guy is supposed to be able to jump. Unless the demo was a higher level.

We'll see...

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
wow. the pics on iTunes looked hokey. That youtube looks pretty sick. i may be get this...

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Stunning !

I have been eagerly waiting for this game since it was announced in june..
and all i can say is that it is truly stunning... :laugh2:

graphics are way more advanced than any other game in the App Store... i love how they put dynamic shadows and inpressive eviroments in the game.. it makes you feel like your on ps2 or ps3...:cool:

You have to get this game ! :laugh2:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
If I could maintain interest any longer than 5 minutes, it would be better than ANY of the games already in the app store....And might be worth not getting the cracked ipa file.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Anyone finish Kroll? I was stuck on Chapter 2 for the longest time. Now I'm stuck on Chapter 3. It's hard because there no way to get back your life force. Any tips or tricks?