KYMS Files on iFile

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I spent about 30 minutes working on this last night. I installed the app, added some photos and then tried to find them in iFile. I couldn't find them anywhere in the file system and couldn't find the answer on Google, either. Sorry, I'm stumped here. I decided to bump your thread when I was talking to Napoleon tonight and found out that he did the exact same thing that I did last night and he couldn't find the file location either. Heh. I guess we both like a challenge.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Okay, Napoleon and I just collaborated and figured it out. The photos are in the expected location. The problem was that we both had hidden files toggled off in iFile last night. They are off by default.

1. In iFile, go to Settings and turn hidden files AND application names on.
2. Then go to Var/Mobile/Applications/Ky-Calc/Documents/.collections/3
The images can be found in the "3" folder.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Okay, Napoleon and I just collaborated and figured it out. The photos are in the expected location. The problem was that we both had hidden files toggled off in iFile last night. They are off by default.

1. In iFile, go to Settings and turn hidden files AND application names on.
2. Then go to Var/Mobile/Applications/Ky-Calc/Documents/.collections/3
The images can be found in the "3" folder.
Thank you and Naps for all your hard research. You guys are sure tenacious! I did about everything you did, but I am not sure I was even aware that there was a hidden files setting in iFile. I even emailed the dev and got a response that since the App hides files I could not even find it in iFile (if the responder even knew what that is). I guess I will have to email them back and fill them in. Again, thanks for your tireless efforts. :)