labirynth problem.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I just bought it for 7 bucks and now it dosent work. When I get in then hit play it crashes. I emailed the guy already but thought you guys might know a fix.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
I just bought it for 7 bucks and now it dosent work. When I get in then hit play it crashes. I emailed the guy already but thought you guys might know a fix.
This is the problem with paying for unofficial apps that require a hack to work. This guy has no obligation to you. He doesn't have to answer your emails. It's something you use with the knowledge that there is a risk it won't work or something may go wrong. Now you're out 7 bucks and lookingf or answers for unsupported software.

I hope you find the answer to your problem, but next time wait till the official, supported apps are released before shelling out cash for apps with nonexistent support.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
actually the owner emailed me the easy fix a couple hours ago. Worth every penny. Now if I could get iphysics to work... Anyone know why I can't load new levels in iphysics?

thegasguru

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
awesome game in installer. Really shows off how precise the sensors are in this thing.