Ladies! Show me your girly cases

M

Macrosee

I see a lot of "guy" cases in the threads but not too many from the ladies. Show me the girly cases you have or wish to have. I usually buy a wardrobe of cases for my iPhone's and would like to see more from the ladies.

luvit!

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1411872041.385812.jpg

I thought I could be a patient adult but that didn't last long!
My 6+ wont be delivered until middle of Oct. So I was going to wait but then ATT had this 6 in gold that I actually really like! So now I will have to either cancel the 6+ or keep both!

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
View attachment 38757
My 6+ wont be delivered until middle of Oct. So I was going to wait but then ATT had this 6 in gold that I actually really like! So now I will have to either cancel the 6+ or keep both!
I saw this case & thought I wouldn't like it, but it looks good.

Sent using iCafe app

luvit!

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Yeah I wasn't sure either but the salesman had me put it on. Very pretty and has a rubbery feel, so returned the Apple leather.

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
Yeah I wasn't sure either but the salesman had me put it on. Very pretty and has a rubbery feel, so returned the Apple leather.
Very nice... I may try it out. Good match for the gold phone...I love the girly cases... Especially the wallets... I must say I am glad I got the gold 6s.... I love the color.

Now I need a cute but durable case for the SG 6 that gets here tomorrow.... I haven't had a black faced phone since Apple started making white.....

Sent using iCafe app

kerriberri

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
View attachment 38757

This is a really cute case. I wonder what it would look like on my silver 6??? May have to go check it out

Sent using iCafe app

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
this is my gf's:

It's "mint" colored. In person it's slightly lighter and more green.

kerriberri

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
I've been using the Speck Candyshell Grip for my iPhone 6 but came across this today at AT&T and fell in love with it the second I put it on my phone.

It's the Ballistic Jewel Case in gold glitter. Move over Speck, I think I found a new love! :)

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1412968507.834801.jpg

Sent using iCafe app

Keukawater

Bronze
Sep 10, 2014
I'm addicted to cases. I like to have a lot of them for various occasions. I'm having trouble finding cases for the 6+. My Verizon store only has a couple styles and they're ugly. The other retailers in the area have a very limited supply and there's not an Apple Store within 2 hours drive. I have a few that I got online, but I'm not in love with any of them. I would love to be brave enough to use this phone naked. It's such a pretty phone. I played with a golden 6+ at Target today and I was jealous. I have the space gray and I love it too, but the gold is pretty sexy. Anyway, I digress. This is the case I'm using now, and I do like it a lot, just not sure the wallet style is convenient. I also have a clear Spigen case and a super thin purple minimalist case.
ATTACH=full]39033[/ATTACH]
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1412982652.280141.jpg

Attachments

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
My Pelican Pink Blush Voyager Case and Holster arrived. I think I'm going to send it back.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1413224263.198134.jpg
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1413224282.784053.jpg

I didn't take pics of the plastic back with clip on... I left it at home... The case is hard plastic & rubber mixed...too bulky for me.... Anyone like it and need a case let me know...

Sent using iCafe app

missygal

Zealot
Silver
Jul 2, 2010
Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using iCafe Forums

Sep 18, 2014
View attachment 38757
I thought I could be a patient but that didn't last long!
I love this so much. Where did you get it?

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
Ok love cases I wish I didn't delete all those selfies j took w my cases lol they are on cloud!
My favorite which is missing was the case mate w the gold specks on the outside loved it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk