Ladies Thread!

entong

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
i use these lovely piece of phone name iPhone. before i use blackberry and once the iPhone available in my country i get em. why i switch to iPhone because iPhone appreance is nicer than blackberry don't ya think?

even my wife agreed with that and currently she's got one too :)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
i use these lovely piece of phone name iPhone. before i use blackberry and once the iPhone available in my country i get em. why i switch to iPhone because iPhone appreance is nicer than blackberry don't ya think?

even my wife agreed with that and currently she's got one too :)
Wow I completely misread your post. But congrats on the double purchase!

rmedina8804

Aug 28, 2007
wow we all have things in common..

we love our iPhones.
we love everythingiPhone.com
you ladies love being girls AND...
I LOVE GIRLS!

HOLLA!

hahhaa...

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I am girl and I love my iPhone. I had some trouble syncing with iTunes but I worked that out his afternoon. I saw a really girly crystal case I want to get by vaja. I use my iPhone mostly for phone, calendar and keeping pigs. But I ALS love to websurf anywhere! I agree there are more guys on EIP or at least more guys than girls who post. And yes I got my husband to buy me iPhone after the price drop!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Oh, a pig farmer! How many pigs do you have? How does your iPhone help you to keep your pigs? I am not sure I see the connection.:p
There is an app available on Installer called "PigPen". It creates a virtual pig pen that appears real to pigs, hence keeping them together.

rvaswan1103

Jul 23, 2007
This thread is completely useless. Flame me if you want, but of course the forum will be a male majority. In fact, statistics point out that the main high tech gadget/computer users are 79 % male. You don't need to make a thread just to point out that you're a woman using an iPhone. It's as if you need special attention drawn to you just because you're a woman who uses a hight tech gadget. Why start a new thread ? I'm sure no one really cares what gender or sex you are; we are all just happy that we own the best phone in the world, the iPhone.

Your gender or sex shouldn't matter, as we shoud all just be a happy iPhone using, loving, etc. community. This thread (as well as the gentleman thread) or completely discriminate and should be locked.

Don't be an attention monger.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
This thread is completely useless. Flame me if you want, but of course the forum will be a male majority. In fact, statistics point out that the main high tech gadget/computer users are 79 % male. You don't need to make a thread just to point out that you're a woman using an iPhone. It's as if you need special attention drawn to you just because you're a woman who uses a hight tech gadget. Why start a new thread ? I'm sure no one really cares what gender or sex you are; we are all just happy that we own the best phone in the world, the iPhone.

Your gender or sex shouldn't matter, as we shoud all just be a happy iPhone using, loving, etc. community. This thread (as well as the gentleman thread) or completely discriminate and should be locked.

Don't be an attention monger.
Wow what a way to make new friends with the first post. Did you really have to state all that? Couldn't you have just NOT CLICKED on this thread? Couldn't you have just joined a DIFFERENT iPhone forum and saved this one from the aggravation of having a simple minded person bombard us with useless comments? I think you might be able to answer those questions yourself if you give it enough thought.

rvaswan1103

Jul 23, 2007
Wow what a way to make new friends with the first post. Did you really have to state all that? Couldn't you have just NOT CLICKED on this thread? Couldn't you have just joined a DIFFERENT iPhone forum and saved this one from the aggravation of having a simple minded person bombard us with useless comments? I think you might be able to answer those questions yourself if you give it enough thought.

No, I didn't have to state that, however, I did join this forum, and felt the opportunity to express my opinion, which I did. You feel the need to define my ilk as simple-minded ? I'm sure you don't even know me in real life, likewise, one cannot judge a book by it's cover, and, needless to say, a poster by his posts. I feel, in my honest opinion, that one has the right to express his opinion on a public internet message board, not without consequence, but still the opinion is simply what it is, a statement of the person's thought about a subject.

You may feel a certain validity as seeing my comment as useless, yet, others may feel that it is, in fact, a comment worth supporting. Also, no one said that you must support my opinion. It is within your every right to disagree, but some may not. Why not just make an "iPhone user" thread ? Wouldn't it serve the same purpose instead of being discriminate ?

Shall we now make a thread stating "Gay Thread" or "Lesbian Thread" ? No ? You disagree ? Or should we perhaps make a thread for all transvestites, hermaphrodites, etc. ?

Understand by the comment above, that this thread and the "Gentleman thread" are both discriminate. You are leaving certain people out of the equation, and that is discriminatory. Reevaluate your state of thought.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
No, I didn't have to state that, however, I did join this forum, and felt the opportunity to express my opinion, which I did. You feel the need to define my ilk as simple-minded ? I'm sure you don't even know me in real life, likewise, one cannot judge a book by it's cover, and, needless to say, a poster by his posts. I feel, in my honest opinion, that one has the right to express his opinion on a public internet message board, not without consequence, but still the opinion is simply what it is, a statement of the person's thought about a subject.

You may feel a certain validity as seeing my comment as useless, yet, others may feel that it is, in fact, a comment worth supporting. Also, no one said that you must support my opinion. It is within your every right to disagree, but some may not. Why not just make an "iPhone user" thread ? Wouldn't it serve the same purpose instead of being discriminate ?
In what way is a thread that talks about being a female user and expressing her differences from the average male user being discriminate? Who is to say that the females that DID respond to the thread didn't have the idea in mind to develop a friendship with another female user so that they can share their iPhone stories together?
For instance, what if more female users get their hair caught in the iPhone's bezel than male users? How is a male user going to relate to that and offer a remedy to the situation? I guess they're not, now are they? However, if another female user were to chime in and state how she kept her hair from catching in the iPhone maybe with the use of a hair tie then this thread is ABSOLUTELY worth while.
You state that someone should be able to express their opinion on a forum without consequence yet your first post ever on this forum was questioning someone else's opinion by stating that the thread should be locked? That's a lot of contradictions for someone's first post.
Also, if you were to SEARCH, then you might realize that there are plenty of other "iPhone User Threads" so maybe you should read the forum rules and regulations again before posting again.

rvaswan1103

Jul 23, 2007
In what way is a thread that talks about being a female user and expressing her differences from the average male user being discriminate? Who is to say that the females that DID respond to the thread didn't have the idea in mind to develop a friendship with another female user so that they can share their iPhone stories together?
For instance, what if more female users get their hair caught in the iPhone's bezel than male users? How is a male user going to relate to that and offer a remedy to the situation? I guess they're not, now are they? However, if another female user were to chime in and state how she kept her hair from catching in the iPhone maybe with the use of a hair tie then this thread is ABSOLUTELY worth while.
You state that someone should be able to express their opinion on a forum without consequence yet your first post ever on this forum was questioning someone else's opinion by stating that the thread should be locked? That's a lot of contradictions for someone's first post.
Also, if you were to SEARCH, then you might realize that there are plenty of other "iPhone User Threads" so maybe you should read the forum rules and regulations again before posting again.

You realize that in this day and age, that it isn't only women who have long hair. Plenty of male users in this forum can express that, and they can also advise as to what to do if your hair is caught in the bezel.

I digress, then, your point is valid about the contradiction, however, why not just have a general post about hairs and bezels? In fact, I believe, as I have been lurking in this forum for quite a while, that it was posted in a general thread (about the hair catching in the bezel) earlier.

Also, even though I have posted, and expressed my opinion, in no shape or form was I demanding that this thread be locked. I expressed that it should be locked, however, that was an opinionated statement. The mod(s) of this forum don't have to follow suit with my statement. They are able to form their own opinions and judge and decide.

It is really of no concern to me whether or not this thread is locked, however, I do advocate it.

jah904

Oct 8, 2007
I got my iPhone during the first weekend but the 8GB were gone by Sunday so I got the 4GB. I would love to have the 8GB but I'll make do with what I have :).

I work in an IT department but so far I'm the only one to get an iPhone though they all love it and want to use it and see what it can do.

I use it all the time - text, email, wifi, IPod are the most frequent apps. I didn't hack mine though I was tempted to.