Ladies Thread!

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
just started...i don't want to lose it already. hey there is something i do know that i can tell you. mac os X leopard comes out in 3 dayz.;)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
just started...i don't want to lose it already. hey there is something i do know that i can tell you. mac os X leopard comes out in 3 dayz.;)
...hey! I thought we had a deal!, you get new news and pm me with it before anyone else finds out...=P

Silly question, but do they train you on macs and how they work if you don't have any previous experience with them? I've actually thought about working at my local Apple store when the time is right but figured since I've never used a mac I wouldn't qualify for the job.

I know itd be better if I had exp. But wondering if there is training....

slingshot110

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
SF, CA
...hey! I thought we had a deal!, you get new news and pm me with it before anyone else finds out...=P

Silly question, but do they train you on macs and how they work if you don't have any previous experience with them? I've actually thought about working at my local Apple store when the time is right but figured since I've never used a mac I wouldn't qualify for the job.

I could be wrong, but I'd imagine prior use of a Mac would be a requirement for working at an Apple store. :rolleyes:

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I type with 2 thumbs or one pointer finger. I am alternating-haven't settled on one good way. Seems like 2 thumbs is pretty fast.

Congrats on the job!

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Before my iPhone got stolen, I used to post here a lot...
=[

I need another iPhone.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
=[

I need another iPhone.
Sorry to hear about that....oh crap *change to high pitch female voice* "I mean, sorry to hear about that dear"......*runs and slams door*

;)

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
that sucks! are you stuck with the data plan as well? Or did you just by chance unlock it?

either way, my condolences.
Well my old plan was the same exact amount with unlimited texting and whatever so it didn't change at all. I'm just trying to get some money for a new iPhone, since I did manage to get the 100 dollar store credit.

blah. I'll have another iPhone... sooner or later. =]

kimirike

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
=[

I need another iPhone.
Sorry to hear about your iPhone :( but if makes you feel any better I've had 3 ipods stolen (2 minis and a video) so together they add up to an iPhone and then some.. i feel your pain...

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007

SO, its been a very long time. I tried deleting my account however, can't figure out how so whatever.

I love my job! It's great! I can't wait to see some new stuff come in though. I had some things wrong with my phone and working there makes it easier to swap it out. =)

HOLIDAY SUCKS though. It's so busy! but I'm ok at my job.

I have a 12" PowerBook so learning to use macs is easy. I don't know a lot of DETAIL about the speeds and such but I'm learning. I have a .mac account which is AWESOME btw.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i apologize if this is prodding, so feel free to ignore me, but why would you want your account deleted?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
SO, its been a very long time. I tried deleting my account however, can't figure out how so whatever.

I love my job! It's great! I can't wait to see some new stuff come in though. I had some things wrong with my phone and working there makes it easier to swap it out. =)

I have a 12" PowerBook so learning to use macs is easy. I don't know a lot of DETAIL about the speeds and such but I'm learning. I have a .mac account which is AWESOME btw.
Dang, I'm glad that you're bringing it back old school! I am also very happy that you're enjoying your job and do not envy anyone working in retail right now. I work retail as well and always request off the month of December so that I don't have to fight with the mobs (instead I can be a part of them :laugh2:).

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
how do you manage THAT?
Haha well I've been at the same store for nearly 3 years and I'm really good friends with all of the managers so THANKFULLY I get December off. Also, my Bday is the day after Christmas so I try and use that angle to make it seem like I need the whole month off. :cool: Also, the place I work at is Abercrombie and Fitch so it's not the most difficult of jobs.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

Hey, you're back!

Glad to hear you got the job. I worked at an Apple store for a little over a year, and I can quite easily say it was one of the best experiences if my life. I had to quit due to this being my last year of High School, but I plan to head over to Cupertino after I graduate from Notre Dame.

BTW - I see you changed your avatar.. Hmm.. I wonder why. :p

- John