Lag time with the unlock slide bar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Anyone else notice this? If I wake my iPhone and immediately slide to unlock, the button doesn't slide for about a second. Then it just goes and opens normally.

It's not a real problem. Yet. It seemed like yesterday it didn't do this and then now it does do it. I'm just going to try a few experiments to see if I can fix it.

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
hmmm, i dun seem to have this problem, wakes instantly and i had my finger ready to go to slide it and there was no lag at all. What was the last thing u did to the iPhone before this problem came up?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I don't have the slide lag problem, but there is a second or so delay when I begin to enter in my pass code. Do you get this delay as well robhon?

typer922

Bronze
Jun 7, 2007
I've had it happen to me once and that was right before I read this post. Hasn't happened again since.

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I don't have the slide lag problem, but there is a second or so delay when I begin to enter in my pass code. Do you get this delay as well robhon?
Heh, i have you both beat. I've got a slide lag and delay with the first digit of the pass code click.