Lame TV Reporter Gets Slammed By iPhone Line Guy

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
This is very, very funny - to me anyway. Lame, obnoxious TV reporter guys tries to make fun of the folks in the 3G line, and gets pretty much completely burned and slapped down by a guy in the line:

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
ha! it would have been awesome if someone had responded to his "have you ever seen a naked woman" question with "yeah, your mom is hotter than i expected. and from the way you look in comparison, you must be adopted." :D

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
is this really a news station? i would have socked that foo in the face.

Aug 7, 2007
SF Bay Area
haha. I wish I saw that live on tv when it happened! That fool got what was coming to him. You don't try to instigate something with a guy that knows he's going to be waiting in line for a while, knowing he's spending $200+, and ask a stupid question like that. You know everyone at the news station has that video bookmarked on their computers!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
haha. I wish I saw that live on tv when it happened! That fool got what was coming to him. You don't try to instigate something with a guy that knows he's going to be waiting in line for a while, knowing he's spending $200+, and ask a stupid question like that. You know everyone at the news station has that video bookmarked on their computers!
Yeah, it definitely felt like the announcers back in the studio weren't exactly heartbroken to see him getting hammered ...

theevilone

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
that's why I will not move back to LA it's the people.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Actually, this reporter is a really nice guy in person.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I would have loved the opportunity to give a remark back to that guy. What a jerk. It shows what a top reporter he is, he's given the cushy "go to the Apple store" interviews whereas other reporters are covering real news.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I find it ironic that the video you posted is NOT supported by the iPhone. All of you people are on laptops/desktops? Why even post ANYTHING on this site that can not be viewed on the iPhone? This pisses me off.

I'm not talking to anyone in particular so please don't you ladies get your feelings hurt... Just mentioning it, that's all.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
More ignorance from the news desk - the lady said, "Live to you from the iPhone store."

What is an iPhone store?

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Wow, talk about shoddy journalism, this guy dosent even have a clue about cutting edge technology (Its just a phone). Humor is fine and does make the news more interesting to watch but when you start denegrating people for having an interest in a product and wanting to wait in a line for it, then you crossed a line and it becomes a personal attack.
How about the dumbass comment "have you ever seen a woman naked?"
Implying that tech lovers have no social life. Mac girls response to that is perfect.

May 6, 2007
United States
ha! it would have been awesome if someone had responded to his "have you ever seen a naked woman" question with "yeah, your mom is hotter than i expected. and from the way you look in comparison, you must be adopted." :D
Haha, that's a good one!