landscape texting

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I do not know if it is possible or not but I have read a lot of posts about people wanting landscape texting and I would also like to be able to text in landscape in SMS

So can someone please make a program that allows landscape texting in SMS please. Then put it on installer for any firmware.

Thanks a lot!

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I posted a thread about this I think about a week ago. Unfortunately no one every replied back. I've asked about this several times to no prevail.

alphanist

Aug 2, 2008
I posted a thread about this I think about a week ago. Unfortunately no one every replied back. I've asked about this several times to no prevail.
do people not care at all about this? i mean it was the main reason i waited for the next generation iPhone, since the first gen didn't do this.. we should start a petition bc thats the ONLY thing i have against the iPhone

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
do people not care at all about this? i mean it was the main reason i waited for the next generation iPhone, since the first gen didn't do this.. we should start a petition bc thats the ONLY thing i have against the iPhone
Many people would rather see other things than landscape texting. To be completely honest, many members of EIC would agree with me and love the keyboard.
I would rather see MMS or video. I wouldn't even use the landscape texting, I learned to get pretty fast with the normal view.

Make it a great day.