Laserline review.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

astrolux

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I got my Laserline silicone case in today and it seems pretty nice. I purchased both the glow in the dark and the black. So far I have received the glow in the dark.

Fits well and looks nice. I will post more in the next couple days when I have a better idea of how this product will suit my needs along with pics.

astrolux

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I will as soon as I get a fair shake at this thing. Right now I am still in the pains of waiting for my order to be complete and I feel I cannot give it a fair review until then...

So far...the color is pretty cool. It has a green tint to it, yet not over bearing and able to say it glows in the dark. Boy does it though! I had it in my pocket all day the first day. When I got home I showed my wife and she wanted to check it out. We went into a dark room and it was glowing full on!
It's neat so far....like I said, once my order is complete I will post pics and a good review.

astrolux

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Even though I have not finished receiving the rest of my order here is my review of the Laserline Silicone case. I have a Contour iSee hardcase I am comparing it to. Really, it's Apples to oranges.

The Laserline is more of a dust cover than a case. It is geat against protecting from scratches and the such that occur from being put down and slid and out of my pocket. Would it protect it from a mishap like falling of a counter top or when you think it's going into your pocket but, really it's taking the plunge to the hard floor.

Putting the "case" on is really easy. It simply slides over the iPhone. Unlike the iSee which you have three pieces to deal with. One problem I have though is that it doesn't fit real well. In one of the pics you can see how easy it is to pull the sides from the unit. That makes me alittle uneasy.

Over all I give it 3 out of 5. I think it will be nice to have for weekends when I am going out and don't want to carry around the Contour case. I work in Heavy Machinery and don't like the idea of not having decent protection on my phone during the work week. The glow in the dark feature is cool but, the more I think about it, I see as being a little to flashy and attract the wrong attention. It's right for the price. Right now they are selling them buy one get one free. Why you need two of these, I have no idea. you can order them at www.laserline.com

Here are some pics of the Laserline and the iSee contour so there is some comparisons.

Sorry about the fuzzy images. My camera is awesome, maybe I ahve the shakes or the battery maybe low.

Last edited by a moderator: