last.fm mobile scrobbler streams through edge!

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I'm 95% sure I did this before this update. In fact I've done this, and I havn't used it since it has been updated.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
interesting... are you sure you weren't using wifi?
yes, when I downloaded the program I was super curious whether it would really stream over EDGE because then I could use it in my car as a stereo... it worked.

I did have to change one of the settings to "Scrobble over EDGE". Maybe you never checked and this new version just has that option on from the get go?

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
They should add the option to look for certain songs. Because everytime I look for an Artist, it gives me some random songs by him and random artists.-*

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yes, when I downloaded the program I was super curious whether it would really stream over EDGE because then I could use it in my car as a stereo... it worked.

I did have to change one of the settings to "Scrobble over EDGE". Maybe you never checked and this new version just has that option on from the get go?
interesting... maybe i just neglected to check on the last version. Because i know it would give me an error message saying "unable to stream without wifi connection" on a previous version.

in any case, it works now.