Last post i promise

jerrettpaul

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Denton, TX
Im sorry to be so persistent but my final question is this. i have the NES emulater, now how do i get games on there? thanks for the patience, ill get the hang of this evetually.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Install BSD Subsystem and OpenSSH if you haven't done so already. On a Mac, use Cyberduck (sftp) and navigate to var/root/Media. Create a new folder here and name it ROMs. Note the "s" is not capitalized. Now open the ROMs folder and create another folder, naming it NES. This is where you drop your nes roms. Good luck!

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
You could transfer them via ibrickr, or transfer them via ishare.

BTW- iBrickr will also work if you have an older copy of iTunesMobileDevice.dll inside your iBrickr folder. I have that very DLL if you're on a PC and need it.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
ok i got the roms now the only thing is that i cannot get it to landscape mode.. how do i do this?

thanks

Mr D

Bronze
Sep 13, 2007
How did you guys get your button layout to be like that? Mine is on the bottom of the screen while I have to hold my phone vertically.

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
How did you guys get your button layout to be like that? Mine is on the bottom of the screen while I have to hold my phone vertically.
Rotate the phone. The emulator will move the controls to the side in landscape mode. Just like what Safari does.