Launch Center and Smart Start

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by twallyf, Feb 12, 2012.

1. twallyf

twallyf Member
    Bronze

I downloaded Launch Center hoping that I could use it to make starting my car with Smart Start quicker but not sure how to get it working in Launch Center. Does anybody know how to do it?

2. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

Is launch center a jailbreak app?

3. Phil DeLong

Phil DeLong Member
    Bronze

4. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

Thanks for that link. The last review on that page pretty much describes how Launch Center works:

"
    Doesn't really launch apps FOR you
    by flewisflewis
    Launch Center sounds like it might be used to automatically launch apps. Unfortunately, Launch Center itself can't actually launch apps. What Launch Center does is send you a Reminder to launch an app. Then, you have to notice the Reminder and click on it, in order to launch the app. So, the Reminder actually launches the app, not Launch Center "
    So Basically, you tell Launch Center what app and what time, and you get a notification at the appropriate moment. From there, you slide the notification icon to the right (from the lock screen - otherwise tap the notification when it comes up, or drag down for the notification list and then tap the one you want) to launch the app that you intend to use.