Leaked photos provide us early look at iPhone 6?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It definitely meshes with everything rumored. Larger, thinner with a very slight bezel. I agree, that totally looks like the iPad mini design. At what point, do we reach convergence or do we? Do I need an iPad mini if I have a 5.5-inch iPhone.

If they do release both a 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone, it's going to be a tough decision for some. Having played around with a Galaxy Note, I can say that a large device like that is tough to maneuver. Maybe my opinion would change with it being iOS vs. TouchWhiz. I never really got into the Note.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It definitely meshes with everything rumored. Larger, thinner with a very slight bezel. I agree, that totally looks like the iPad mini design. At what point, do we reach convergence or do we? Do I need an iPad mini if I have a 5.5-inch iPhone.

If they do release both a 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone, it's going to be a tough decision for some. Having played around with a Galaxy Note, I can say that a large device like that is tough to maneuver. Maybe my opinion would change with it being iOS vs. TouchWhiz. I never really got into the Note.
I think a 5.5" is very unlikely. My guess is there will only be one new size, and that it will be no more than 5". I don't see them coming anywhere near the size of the mini.

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Somehow i did not like curved edges which looks similar to other companies model. Straight edges like how we have for 4,4s.5,5s always stand out from the crowd.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I'm hoping for the iPhone 6 to stay under 5" I won't mind the larger size but if it goes over 5" I probably won't be excited about updating. I already have a laptop and iPad, I don't need a big phone.