Learned Something New About Surfing

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
I just noticed today that when you're using an iPhone to surf the Internet and if you've scrolled to the bottom of a page and you want to get back to the top of the page quickly all you have to do is tap the grey bar up on top (the bar that has the time on it).
Is this something that was recently implemented or am I just slow?
still, it's a nice feature to have.

Hookem99

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
Deep in the heart of Texas
I just noticed today that when you're using an iPhone to surf the Internet and if you've scrolled to the bottom of a page and you want to get back to the top of the page quickly all you have to do is tap the grey bar up on top (the bar that has the time on it).
Is this something that was recently implemented or am I just slow?
still, it's a nice feature to have.

No, you're not slow, I just figured this out myself recently....I felt kinda dumb that I did not figure it out sooner.....

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I'm with ya. Hadn't ever noticed this before. LOL its nice finding new stuff like that on the iPhone.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
it's been around a while... the real head-scratcher is the lack of a shortcut to get to the BOTTOM of a page...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
This has been a feature since day 1, but always nice to find new things on your phone.

mad_vtak

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
yes, took me a while till i found that. It was pretty cool

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Yeah its been since day one. Theres a thread dedicated to TIPS and I guess it had it in there. Anyways thanks for sharing it with the grp.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Yeh, this was posted a while back, though I always love that small burst of excitement when a new feature is discovered LOL.