Leather iPhone 5s Cases! NICE!

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Sharunda, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

I'm happy about these cases. All leather and attractive. There are 6 color choices. Brown, shown below. Beige, Black, Yellow, Blue and Red. All full grain leather. I'm lovin' these. They will make your iPhone look elegant. Not so much for protection at all but beautiful to look at and probably the feel would be nice as well.

These cases remind me of the iPad Smart Covers.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1378911968.679561.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1378911981.778463.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1378911993.660733.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1378912012.944981.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1378912029.764246.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1378912042.594319.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1378912054.627831.jpg

Sent using iCafe app

2. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

I'd rather wrap my phone in 3 £10 notes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

LOL! @IllusionEntity You're a character.

I'm interested in the Brown pictured above. I think it looks good. It's not too protective, but I'll have more than one case. This will match my Smart Cover.

Sent using iCafe app 

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I think I'm going with that color as well. I hope they have some in stock at the Apple Stores on Friday.

5. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

@Europa You're going to the Apple store on Friday?!

You Are My SHEro! I want to get these iPhone 5s's for me and hubby ASAP, but I know Friday is out of the picture so I want to shoot for Saturday. I'm concerned about the shortage. I don't want to stand in line and then be told that there are none left. I believe the flagship 5th Ave store will have plenty and I don't mind waiting, but I just want to be assured that at the end of my wait, there will be an iPhone for me and hubby.

Oh yes and the Brown ROCKS too. Nice looking color.

6. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

SHero. That's cute. :) I'm still considering options, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to Apple Store on Friday.

7. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

That's it, Adnurahs. I'm reporting this post. :D

8. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

SHHHHHH! Don't tell! We've been rocking in this Forum for years together! Be a pal! Please don't tell the man! Have a little heart. Besides, you can't have @Europa all to yourself! She's for all of us to share!

Well, wait a minute! Um, let me rephrase that. We love her help, expertise and logic. That's what we need here. That's what we love. Um, yeah. Sorry if this was taken out of context.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Wellll, it's not in my nature to be anyone's pal, but I'll relent this once...:D

10. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Sorry - not into that kinky multi-user stuff.

11. shutter13

shutter13 Evangelist
    Gold

I just picked up the blue one, if I don't like it...my daughter will love it when she get's her 5S in a few weeks or months.

12. Muckcityjustin

Gold

I got a black one on my space grey! Have to say wasn't totally sold at first but now I'm really liking it.

Sent using iCafe app

13. Grayburn

Grayburn Member
    Bronze

I got a Black 5S case for my 5 on the 5S/5C launch day and i love it, my Spigeon Tough Armour's been chucked in the drawer for the foreseeable future.

14. Grayburn

Grayburn Member
    Bronze

Give mine an unscheduled drop test this morning. It dropped from waist height onto pavement. Phone survived, case come off with scuffs & dents.
    Not even had it a week

Sent using iCafe app

15. Docd

Docd Contributor
    Silver

Bought me the red one on launch day. Love the look and feel. Doesn't add a lot of bulk which is what I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

#15 Docd, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  16. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

I ordered my case at the same time I ordered my 5S. The phone was delivered by UPS yesterday but the case was shipped via FedEx and was scheduled for delivery on 9/27. I just checked the tracking number for the case and it says it was delivered yesterday, two hours before the phone arrived. The FedEx truck did come to my house yesterday, but the only thing they dropped off was something I'd ordered from Amazon.

I need my case people!

17. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Ordered my Brown leather case and a 5s Dock on launch day with the iPhones. I received the Dock and the case Tuesday.

The Dock is nice! Very functional. Same construction as the 4s Dock. I'm so glad I purchased it. I need a few more. One for next to the bed. One for work and one beside my iMac for docking and syncing. Glad Apple finally made this Dock.

The case is classy. It's in no way a heavy duty case. It'll protect the phone from scratches, occasional bumps and look good but that's about it. I know for a lot of folks they need way more than that. However, this is a nice case to add to my collection. I look forward to getting more colors.

Sent using iCafe app

18. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It doesn't look like the dock will be compatible with the leather case. Is it? I'd get a dock but the 30 pin dock never worked with any of my cases. I got the black leather case but I'm wishing I has gotten brown. I'm sticking with the space grey phone and I'm excited because almost everything looks good on black. I ordered two SGP Speigen bumpers yesterday.

19. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

@Europa - No the Dock is not compatible with the leather case at all. I don't know what case can fit on the iPhone 5 or 5s and then fit in that Doc. It is mightily tight! There is barely wiggle room. In fact, I was concerned that if you're not careful putting the phone in the Dock you could scratch the phone because of the Dock's sharp edges.

The black leather is a good choice. Very sleek looking. It will be my next choice after I get my hands on that Red Leather one. I'm waiting to see how the Brown holds up because I read where these leather cases start to show a lot of wear quickly. I guess it’s the skin oils.

I'm glad you're enjoying your Space Gray and are going to stick with it. Apple made a debacle of obtaining the Gold iPhone. SGP bumpers, great choice! Take pictures when you get them.

I have been interested in the Lime, Yellow, Pink and Black for the longest time, but I'm concerned about the ability of the bumper to stay on while being taken in and out of pockets. I read where someone said that their bumper would come off when they did this. I wondered how tight their pants were. LOL!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

Well it turns out my case was delivered but by USPS to my mailbox instead of FedEx to my door. It never occurred to me to check the mail. Yay! :)