Ledsteplin's 1k Member Reveal

Discussion in '1k Member Reveals' started by Ledsteplin, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

My name is Keith Eastep. I have spent most of my life on the banks of Shoal Creek, a river sized tributary off of the Tennessee River at Lake Wilson, in what we call the Shoals area. My town is Florence, Alabama. I attended the University of North Alabama, with a double major in Marketing and Management. I spent most of my working years with the Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board. I'm now retired and I'm 61 years old. I got my first iPhone (the 4) in January of 2012. I now have the 5, and love it. After having a strange issue of about 900 mb of storage space vanishing overnight on my 4, I decided to look for iPhone help other than calling Verizon or Apple Support. I found iCafe in the App Store. This place now feels like home. When I'm not here, I'm caring for my wife who still has mobility issues from her ordeal in ICU this past month or so. She was heavily sedated and asleep on a ventilator for a week. I'm sure Europa can appreciate what we've been through. She's home now and I'm her physical therapist. Her mobility has improved, but she still can not stand up. I'm currently without a computer. The old laptop I was using has gone nuts. It runs Windows XP, so it will soon be unsupported by Microsoft. So I'm looking for another laptop. This is the greatest iPhone Forum available. All the folks here are wonderful. Thanks to all for putting up with my ignorance. I have learned a lot here.

Keith Eastep (Ledsteplin)

Please move this post to the 1k Member Reveal section. Thanks!

2. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

Nice job!

And if you're looking for laptop recommendations, I have loved my MacBook Pro ever since I got the courage to convert from PC laptops.

3. dmoskaluk

dmoskaluk Contributor
    Bronze

Time to take the leap ..... I was using WinXP when I was also communicating on my trusty Palm Treo ........ Having used 2 BlackBerrys before joining the iPhone/iPad environment, I can only say that I was a bit nervous about doing the 'total deal' and going with Apple on my desk as well ...... I haven't looked back ! David

#3 dmoskaluk, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014