Let us know if you got a new iPhone for Christmas.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Hi there everyone... Yes I got my new iPhone for XMAS and today is my first day as a member of this forum. This forum looks very informative and I plan on sticking around for a long time seeking the guidance that i'll need to have my iPhone up and running in tip top condition.
Look forward to socializing with all of you
Chris

Boosted_Brian

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
damn noobies.....

lol jk

Glad other people are enjoying it.

So is everyone waiting for the flock of new thread asking how to unlock a 1.1.2 out the box?

I thought I read somewhere on Hack the iPhone that you can downgrade the baseband and it becomes possible. Anyone else or did I miss read it?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I knew there would be several new iPhone owners visiting today. You will find the people here very friendly and helpful. IF you have any questions, just post them in the forum.

Enjoy your Christmas present. It is truly the best phone I've ever used. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Yup, got an iPhone for Christmas yesterday and I LOVE IT! So far, there's nothing bad to say about it. Best for I've ever had.

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I got one for Christmas but I started lurking a few weeks before then. Learned as much as I could so I wouldn't have any problems. Looks like my plan worked.

Hey, there's no MMS?.......j/k. :)

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
I got one for Christmas but I started lurking a few weeks before then. Learned as much as I could so I wouldn't have any problems. Looks like my plan worked.

Hey, there's no MMS?.......j/k. :)
he hit the nail right on the head I've been chilling here for the last month and a half so that I'm not missing out on any of the news. :)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Yup, got an iPhone for Christmas yesterday and I LOVE IT! So far, there's nothing bad to say about it. Best for I've ever had.

Get ready to answer lots and lots of questions from your friends. And be careful taking it out in public; people will always ask for a demonstration.

Enjoy!:)