Let's play a game! =D

guest4

Bronze
Mar 27, 2008
It's called "Help ilovegoogle34 find his headphones"

So I cut the lawn two days ago. Weed whacked the front. And came inside. I had my headphones in this whole entire time. When I came in, I sat down on the kitchen floor to pet my cat and I was talking to my brother who was making some noodles. So I took off my shoes, threw them down the stairs. My headphones were taken off sometime between me walking in the door, and sitting down on the floor. I didn't go into my room, otherwise I would have taken off my shoes there. I looked in the 3 bathrooms, my room anyway, brother's room, parent's room, stairs, outside, living room, family room, by the computer, pool table. EVERYWHERE.

So list some other places I could look because these headphones must be saved. I just got them three days ago, and I lost them on the second day.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
it was the cat. in the library. with a candlestick.

does the cat take stuff and hide it? i've known a cat or two who hides toys and other goodies under the bed or couch. and you've checked the pockets of the pants you were wearing at the time? good luck - i hope you find them!

guest4

Bronze
Mar 27, 2008
Yes, I've checked all pockets. Even ones I haven't worn. lol And then I checked under all beds as well cause my one cat always takes various items. But I can't find them anywhere.