Let's post some fun stuff here

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
OFF TOPIC, but why can't we see the names of people who disliked our posts anymore, chris? We used to be able to. I mean, c'mon, I'm no psycho, not gonna go after them and have an old, wheelchair-bound man make a bomb explode, killing both the old man and also the person who disliked my post!

I would never hurt anyone b/c they disliked my post.

Well, only one person, and that was a long time ago:

Episode-413-GusFace-560.jpg

Couldn't help it! He kept claiming Android was better than iPhone!

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Disregard, chris. Can't see the names of people who disliked our posts by clicking on the Thumbs-down below the post, but the names come through loud and clear via the Alerts...

dislike.jpg

Didn't mean to offend anyone. Just thought it was funny! My apologies.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Glad to see I'm in good company. I tend to have a twisted sense of humor, but having friends and family in the military that are occasionally in harms way...I just thought it wasn't fun stuff.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
the only thing I don't like about finding videos of stuff like this is I start to think to myself about how I can probably build one... but where would I keep it?
You can keep it at my place! We'll have to come up with some different music though. ;)

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Heating up stuff to make metal stick to other metal. Can't be that hard right? We are men we can do everything. And if we can't we will make sure we go to the hospital for some sympathy.
Sent using iCafe app
Isn't that why they invented super / Krazy glue ?

Sent using iCafe app