Let's see ya face

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
New guy reviving one of my favorite eiC threads. Thumbs Up!(y)

Here's a relatively recent photo of me and Ava.

meandbean.jpg

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Beautiful baby, but she seems a little terrified to be near you. Is it just me? :p

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Were you holding an Android? :D
Just messing. Baby is gorgeous.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX

Very adorable little lady.

Man she looks just like you chris. No way you could deny her even if you wanted to.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Kobel1up

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 14, 2012
Eastern Ohio

View attachment 24120
thought I would do my part to be active in the group. Everyone seems pretty cool around here. You have a beautiful girl, and a pretty name This is my baby girl, she is 3 months old now. Little Natalie, born 5weeks early and we were very blessed that she was healthy from day one.

Attachments

Jun 2, 2012
Don't you guys think this topic is kinda too personal? I am not posting a picture of my face

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I would love to have bought the retina, but they are kinda high priced. I am very thankful my wife let me get this. Thanks for the congrats.
Sorry I did not notice the picture earlier. Congratulations on a great decision, I love my Mac.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Don't you guys think this topic is kinda too personal? I am not posting a picture of my face
To each his own. I don't mind posting my picture here because I am fully aware of and responsible for any consequences that might come out of it; I've been a member in EIC since 2008and honestly it is like my second home, but I can understand your hesitance, don't worry about it, you have every right. :)

Kobel1up

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 14, 2012
Eastern Ohio
Everyone seems pretty cool around here. Not like another iPhone site I was on. Some of the moderators didn't control stuff and even joined in on some uncalled for comments. Over there I wouldn't have posted my pic, but here I feel comfortable with how people treat each other.
As far as being personal, it's just a pic. As long as its not x-rated it's just fun.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Everyone seems pretty cool around here. Not like another iPhone site I was on. Some of the moderators didn't control stuff and even joined in on some uncalled for comments. Over there I wouldn't have posted my pic, but here I feel comfortable with how people treat each other.
As far as being personal, it's just a pic. As long as its not x-rated it's just fun.
You're banned forever!

Joking.... :D

May 17, 2012
42bcf2b9-37e7-a205.jpg

Me and my son :) both Apple lovers!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD