Let's see you Apple Watch Battery Life

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ZR_Yancy, Jun 13, 2015.

1. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

I took it off the charger at around 9am and had a 45 minute exercise session today. Received a lot of notifications. Replied to texts and voice messages. The battery seems to be really good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434252567.038017.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434252576.189478.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Alex Spieth

Alex Spieth New Member

I was surprised by how good it is too. I just wish it was thinner because there's no way I can wear this thing all day every day. As an Apple fan boy though, I just had to have it!!

3. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

Love mine! Battery life makes it through a day with 0 problems. Amazing !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

No problems here either, I usually end a day with better than 50% remaining. My typical use is lots of txt notifications and voice to text replies, email notification and either deleting or archiving upon notification, using the Runkeeper app with interval notifications every few minutes for about 45 minutes, and lots of misc time checking and other notifications. I don't use the health app to track activities, just the passive stuff it does.

5. lancer_325

lancer_325 Member
    Bronze

Good battery here too. Been using it for past few days with just a charge overnight. I cycle 25 mins to work and same home and a 10 or 15 min indoor cycle in the gym and I'm getting to 30% at night. Very happy with the batt performance. And that's also using the notifications on the watch quite a bit as well as taking my HR a few times a day. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438989479.496805.jpg

6. tybirdtybird

tybirdtybird Contributor
    Bronze

Mine is really bad . I turned off rise arm. See if that help any.

7. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius
    Platinum

I had a horrible battery day today, never had this happen before. Normally I don't even pay attention to the battery since I still have around 30-40% left by her time.

But today I woke up at ~4am, and my watch just died completely around 2:35pm. Not even 12 hours! Normal usage as far as I know (haven't even gone to work out yet). I'm guessing something was just going on in the background, like loading apps or transferring pictures or something. I'll check the Usage page in settings when I get home.