Let's see your entertainment center

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
No, it's a pizza shop. the tv is so heavy that's starting to bent the harm. That's all I have till I get home.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Mindi, you always manage to make me jealous by how tidy and organized you are; I salute you.

Benny, I sure am going to pay your pizza shop a visit if I ever go to your city. To both hang out and also taste your food.

That's not really MY entertainment center, so to say, but it's usually where I sit when my Dad's not home. We just bought that TV last month, it's just awesome. We purchased a 43" Samsung LED before it, but it sucked. I prefer LCDs over LEDs, now that I've tried both. Sorry about the picture quality, but it's taken using a BlackBerry Torch, so don't expect much even though it supposedly has a 5 MP camera.

@Citsur, we had a Bravia like that right before this one, but we sent it to the other house. It was and still is truly awesome. Sony always makes good quality products that can last a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
This is actually two tv stands. One on top of each other. The tv is mounted. 360 degree mount that I love. Can see the tv from anywhere in the living area. Moves with one finger. So nice.
Ours is packed. Wii. DVD player. Cable box. About 250 DVDs in the cases and about 500 in books.
ImageUploadedByiCafe1313136157.522260.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe1313136191.474990.jpg

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Mindi, you always manage to make me jealous by how tidy and organized you are; I salute you.

Benny, I sure am going to pay your pizza shop a visit if I ever go to your city. To both hang out and also taste your food.

That's not really MY entertainment center, so to say, but it's usually where I sit when my Dad's not home. We just bought that TV last month, it's just awesome. We purchased a 43" Samsung LED before it, but it sucked. I prefer LCDs over LEDs, now that I've tried both. Sorry about the picture quality, but it's taken using a BlackBerry Torch, so don't expect much even though it supposedly has a 5 MP camera.

@Citsur, we had a Bravia like that right before this one, but we sent it to the other house. It was and still is truly awesome. Sony always makes good quality products that can last a long time.
The TV is actually not a bravia. It's a Samsung Plasma 3D Tv. Check it out herePN50C8000. I love it. I prefer plasma over the oth

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
My temporary entertainment area.

65 inch LED 3D HDTV

My future entertainment area which is still a work in progress.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
That's friggin awesome. I love the first picture. I'm actually thinking of turning my other house into something so organized and spacious like that. I also know an Italian place that sells sofas like that. How many inches is that TV? I'm guessing around 40ish? And does the carpet match the pillows or?

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
That's friggin awesome. I love the first picture. I'm actually thinking of turning my other house into something so organized and spacious like that. I also know an Italian place that sells sofas like that. How many inches is that TV? I'm guessing around 40ish? And does the carpet match the pillows or?
Thanks! I'm a bit OCD. :D The TV in the first and second photo is 65 inches. The TV in the third photo is 42 inches. The pillows and drapes match the area rug in color, not in print. As soon as I have the room in the 3rd photo fully set up, that's where I will have my gaming area along with my karaoke entertainment when I have friends over because I can keep the doors shut so the rest of the house doesn't have to listen to us play video games or sing. The room in the first photo will be strictly for movie watching.