Let's talk about something important-LOST

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
OK. I love LOST. It took me until the second season to watch, but then I was hooked. I know some people here are catching up with DVD's, so I do not want to give anything away, but I want some speculation on what will happen in the season premier. I am itching for the new episodes to come out. I thought the last episode of last season was great. It took me until almost the very end to figure out what was going on. WOW.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm an ex-LOST person myself. I was LOST but then I was finally able to find the remote and change the channel, and I haven't looked back (sorry for the puns and such). I just got tired of all of the plot "twists" and the "turns" that had no real direction. I have a feeling the premiere will be radically insane with a few really big occurrences and maybe a few deaths that won't be really addressed until the season finale, or maybe even season 5. *Sigh* I used to find it to be a great show.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I appreciate the effort toward my very important LOST discussion, but it seems that I should be patient and wait for the show to start again.

I also love Heros.

H

Hayesimus

I heart LOST! So now that we are talking about what's important. I must bring up the big issues. Are you a Jack/Kate or Sawyer/Kate supporter!?! And remember we can't give away any spoilers. But I just want Jack and Kate to be together. You can tell they are in love! :S I'm gettin all emotional... Probably because an ex-con that works with me at the factory made a death threat the other day... i'm a little on edge lol... but anyway. YES Jack and Kate all the way!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I heart LOST! So now that we are talking about what's important. I must bring up the big issues. Are you a Jack/Kate or Sawyer/Kate supporter!?! And remember we can't give away any spoilers. But I just want Jack and Kate to be together. You can tell they are in love! :S I'm gettin all emotional... Probably because an ex-con that works with me at the factory made a death threat the other day... i'm a little on edge lol... but anyway. YES Jack and Kate all the way!
I am conflicted about the Jack/Kate/Sawyer thing. I thought Kate loved Sawyer, and I am sure that Sawyer loves Kate. I think Jack loves Kate. And Kate was jealous of the blond chick whose name I cannot remember right now. I think I am a Kate and Jack fan also.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I am conflicted about the Jack/Kate/Sawyer thing. I thought Kate loved Sawyer, and I am sure that Sawyer loves Kate. I think Jack loves Kate. And Kate was jealous of the blond chick whose name I cannot remember right now. I think I am a Kate and Jack fan also.
i have no idea what you're talking about but you know what i do know?

Pam Beasley and Jim = P.B. & J! = <3

take that lost fans(koko)! :p

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Thanks for the reminder KoKo, looking forward to LOST ...

Among my wife and my other shows

Heroes

House

Sarah Conner Chronicles *meh*

The Office *Which I have 20+ episodes recorded that I havn't been able to watch yet, due to wife hiding remote during "tv" time*

Pushing Daisies *aight*

American Idol

So you think you can dance *hers*

Amazing Race *love it*

Survivor

Alias *hanging on the end of season 4*

Tin Man *almost finished*

Gotta love the DVR dood...sure I'm leaving something out *yawn*;)