Lifeproof case

LifeProof

Jun 22, 2011
Wow when you said you'd stop by soon you really meant it.
Welcome to the forum, we are all waiting patiently here to receive our cases, some our frustrated but it goes with the territory.
But in the end when we do receive our cases it'll be well worth it.
Hi @mrbunglez. We are as excited about delivering LifeProof cases as you are receiving them! We know that the 'wait patiently' line is frustrating but to release a product that is 90% there would be an absolute disaster. So we are willing to take the heat now and deliver an excellent product when it is ready.

LifeProof

Jun 22, 2011
Funny thing is, that's probably the only post you'll see from them. Their communication....err how can I put it nicely...Sux. Like I've said, I've emailed them several times to only get one response with a halfass answer.
Hi @Lyzguy...OK, so let the fun begin! Your call.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Hi @mrbunglez. We are as excited about delivering LifeProof cases as you are receiving them! We know that the 'wait patiently' line is frustrating but to release a product that is 90% there would be an absolute disaster. So we are willing to take the heat now and deliver an excellent product when it is ready.
I agree whole heartily ive waited since february whats another week or so.

LifeProof

Jun 22, 2011
Login to their site and make sure that you are set to receive emails. Apparently a LOT of people aren't getting update emails because they don't have that option checked.

I've been trying to do the math to see if I can figure out when my case ships out. If I am correct, I will ship no later than this Friday, and I should have it by Friday the following week. (order number 255).
That's JUST A GUESS. I have no real way of knowing anything except that 3051 of them are supposed to ship by the first of July, which means 1525 of them should have shipped by this Friday. But I won't know anything for certain until I get an email that says it shipped, or my account on the site says it shipped.
Hi @Hawk. Believe me, we've been trying to do the math ourselves! The reason why it is difficult to estimate order fulfillment in a linear manner is that our shipments come in clusters. It is not that we are trying to be vague but to give you inaccurate information would be far worse. What we do know is that our supply chain is confident that we will have our first 3,000 units shipped from our warehouse by or on July 1.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
You haven't answered my ques on Facebook, I have no questions about my lifeproof case because I have faith that you'll send it when it's perfect and ready for me.

Reactions: canamera

LifeProof

Jun 22, 2011
You haven't answered my ques on Facebook, I have no questions about my lifeproof case because I have faith that you'll send it when it's perfect and ready for me.
Thanks for your faith, @mrbunglez, we will try to live up to your expectations.

seanlzq

Jun 23, 2011
What we do know is that our supply chain is confident that we will have our first 3,000 units shipped from our warehouse by or on July 1.
Hey lifeproof thanks for posting here!
Anyways just wanted to know that when you say "Shipped from our warehouse" does this mean Taiwan or USA?

LifeProof

Jun 22, 2011
Hey lifeproof thanks for posting here!
Anyways just wanted to know that when you say "Shipped from our warehouse" does this mean Taiwan or USA?
Hi @seanizq, Shipping from our warehouse means our US based warehouse. Once your order is shipped you should get a confirmation email with shipping information.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I just received my shipping information for my dock extender! At least I'll be able to test it with my ProClips car dock before I get my case.
I really hope it all works out. It would be a large inconvenience if I can't dock my phone in the car...

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I purchased a dock extender awhile back from cablejive.com called dock stubs, I think I paid like 12 bucks.
I see they went up to 22 bucks on that site, so I think you got a good deal.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I purchased a dock extender awhile back from cablejive.com called dock stubs, I think I paid like 12 bucks.
I see they went up to 22 bucks on that site, so I think you got a good deal.
Just funny, case order is 255. Extender order is 415 or so.
I literally waited a bit after ordering the case to order the dock.
Just a little bit of irony that the second thing order comes first.
@lifeproof- that's not a knock on you guys. I understand the probs you've been dealing with and understand the delay.
Too bad you couldn't use my house in Atlanta as an east coast distribution center. I'd be happy to help out. I'm out of work and got time to kill

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
@LifeProof i would like to know if I upgrade my shipping will it delay my order?

And are you going to make different colors like hunter green and navy blue in the future?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Whoohoo! Got 2 emails that state my orders are about ready to ship!
My order numbers have changed a little, but either way, looks like I'll be watching the mail soon!

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Whoohoo! Got 2 emails that state my orders are about ready to ship!
My order numbers have changed a little, but either way, looks like I'll be watching the mail soon!
Ditto on that! I'm dancing for joy!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Imutter, email them and find out your status. My order was 255, but my new email says 1205

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Imutter, email them and find out your status. My order was 255, but my new email says 1205
I did but it is Sunday LOL I think they send early orders my number has not come up
Or they send the black only orders and hope the color will be released from customs any minuted so the moxed orders can get out together as well
I am confident they have it send by the 1st like they say.I got USPS shipping which is from CA to KY about 5 or so days. I should have it by the 9th hopefully