Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
I call bullish*t on Lifeproof. I'm order #794, and I haven't even received my shipping email (my dashboard still says processing, so I know I didn't get my email), how the hell are they gone get 2600 more cases out by 7/1, if they haven't even gotten 500 shipped out yet. I'm sure on 7/1, they will send out another delay email. It's nice that they are answering here, but as far as I'm concerned, it's all BS public relations. They are doing this as to deflect their negative comments from the buying public.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I call bullish*t on Lifeproof. I'm order #794, and I haven't even received my shipping email (my dashboard still says processing, so I know I didn't get my email), how the hell are they gone get 2600 more cases out by 7/1, if they haven't even gotten 500 shipped out yet. I'm sure on 7/1, they will send out another delay email. It's nice that they are answering here, but as far as I'm concerned, it's all BS public relations. They are doing this as to deflect their negative comments from the buying public.
Mine still says processing on their website also but i got an email saturday night stating its being prepared to ship. Just be patient bro they're probably going to be sending out shipping info today.

Syamil

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Singapore
Goodness. Guys, chill. Canamera would sigh if he sees all this. I'm really sure the LifeProof team are working round the clock to get the cases to all you. Give them a break guys, they're a new name on the block. I don't support LifeProof in any way but seriously, cut them some slack. You'll get em' soon enough. :)

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
Goodness. Guys, chill. Canamera would sigh if he sees all this. I'm really sure the LifeProof team are working round the clock to get the cases to all you. Give them a break guys, they're a new name on the block. I don't support LifeProof in any way but seriously, cut them some slack. You'll get em' soon enough. :)
Thanks for the rational words Syamil, but you haven't had to go through all the nonsense the rest of us have. Broken promise after broken promise, delay after delay. It really is far from professional on Lifeproof's part. They shouldn't be making promises they can't keep. There is no way in hell they'll be able to ship 3500+ cases by July 1st. It's 4 days before July 1st, and I'm in the first 800 (#794), and I still haven't received a shipping email. No way they ship out another 2700 (when they haven't even shipped the first 500 yet). So that's why I say it's all BS, and I know I will be receiving an email from Lifeproof on July 1st, stating, "Due to overwhelming demand, the shipping of your Lifeproof case has been delayed. Please be patient, before you know it, you will be Lifeproofed !", or some other similar bull.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
What color did you order Scott?
Apparently they're sending the black ones first and the colors soon to follow.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL

Well, my dock extender arrived today. Not exactly sure this is going to work with my Proclips car dock. It's a bit taller than I imagined, and after testing with my current case, I think that it's going to be too tall to dock correctly with the lifeproof case.
I can make some modifications to the dock to get it to work, but would rather not. The dock is going to be compatible with the next several incarnations of the iPhone (it's adjustable) and my modifications would very possibly ruin that.
Oh well.
BTW, if you log into your account on Lifeproof, don't go by what it says as far as what stage your order is in. It's not getting updated. My Dock extender order STILL says processing, even though it's in my hand. I would be safe in assuming that case orders are the same way.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I was thinking there are only 4 days till the 1st why send the black even before the colors ?
As much as I want my case I could wait the extra days !
I waited this long ! For me it seems not logic unless you expect a delay of colors ?
So they send black today or tomorrow and Color by Friday?
Me and son will certainly have a coin toss

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Well it looks like I've missed nothing as usual. Still haven't shipped...I'm so surprised! Not! Anyway, my everyhingicafe app stopped working after the last update, so I had to get unlazy and get on the full site with my phone. Not sure if I like it yet. Anywhoo...mrbungles, in reference to your post about lifeproof posting again....I feel like they were hellbent on trying to make my post look like hogwash. So highfive lifeproof....now ship our dang cases already! Quit jacking around! Lol

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
lol, got this nonsense email at around 1145pm last night. "Just wanted to let you know that we are currently getting your order ready for shipping and your credit card is now being processed. We'll send you another email once your order leaves the fullfillment center with detailed shipping and tracking information so you'll know exactly when you can expect your package".

This is just so much BS, why not just send me an email when they've actually shipped it. Currently getting your order ready, lol. What nonsense. They've had my credit card number since 5/30 (it's a debit card, there's always money on it), why are they first processing my credit card. This is bull. I'll probably get my next email in 3 days, on 7/1. That's 4 days between emails. Nice job protecting your lies, Lifeproof.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I get emails like that all the time from online firms I deal with. I appreciate these when I get them. Of course, I'm ordering items that are already available from well-established firms, not items that have no known shipping date from small companies that are overwhelmed with demand.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
You can always cancel your order if you're sick of waiting, or you can wait for it and sell it for double the price to ppl who just pre ordered if you're not satisfied with the company.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
How do I do that?
While in the forum section, look in the very lower left of the page in the dark horizontal bar. There should be a template name there. Select it and you should get a choice of about five different templates. Choose Full iPhone Optimized for the best result.