Lifeproof case

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
I got another bs email last night. Another one! WTF man! This is the stupidest crap ever for ordering something. Just tell me when my case shipped. That's it. Very simple. Instead of wasting time playing around, just own up and tell the dang truth. You don't have them yet. Your supplier is dragging their feet or whatever. I mean really. This Is so dumb. Here's the pointless useless dumb email:

Dear LifeProof Customer,

As you know, orders for LifeProof cases and accessories have been shipping since June 17 from our fulfillment center. We will continue to fulfill and ship orders to our pre-order customers as soon as shipments arrive by air from our factory in Taiwan.

To prevent your order from expiring due to the number of days since you ordered we have charged your credit card five cents. This charge will be automatically refunded tomorrow so no action on your part is required.

YOUR ORDER IS STILL ACTIVE AND YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING

If we are NOT able to successfuly charge and refund your card, we will contact you immediately. No one will lose their place in line and everyone will have the opportunity to provide revised payment details.

We hope that you will be as delighted with your LifeProof case as we are, and we look forward to shipping your order soon. To make it easier for you to track your order, we will email you the tracking details when your LifeProof case leaves our warehouse.

The LifeProof Team

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
They are so full of sh*t ! I expect that will be the next email I receive as well. I knew they wouldn't ship by July 1st, and notice, they stopped posting here. I would cancel my order, but it would probably take 6 months to a year. They are so full of Sh*t, starting to hate the company.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
I'm getting quite agitated. They only kept posting a couple times after their first one because if the comment I made. Just to try to prove me wrong. All they do us talk in circles. Just man up I say. Instead of keep making up excuses, just tell the truth. The china company you employed to make your cases botched them up. I have a feeling they are going to lose a lot if customers soon if they don't quit beating around the bush. At the rate they are going, summer is gonna be over by the time we get them.

Hey lifeproof, why don't you just ship the cases you do have? You do have some don't you? That's how I took it in one if your many emails. You had batch but you were hand testing each one? So send out the ones you have already tested. At least get a few in peoples hands. Or is that another lie? Come on, prove me wrong. You don't really have a first batch yet do you.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Its not even July 1st yet why don't you relax until that date, if after that you don't receive it then you can cry and complain all you want.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
just remember 2 things:
1) The 4th of July is coming up and it WILL affect delivery times for those of us in the States.
2) When you do receive your case, it will have been tested to be water-tight and worth the wait.

I want mine asap too, but being that this is a VERY SMALL start-up company, they are going to go through the growing pains. Unfortunately, these are affecting the customers, but come next year/next model, they will be better prepared for the manufacturing and shipping.

LifeProof

Jun 22, 2011
@LifeProof i would like to know if I upgrade my shipping will it delay my order?

And are you going to make different colors like hunter green and navy blue in the future?
Mrbunglez, send an email to orders@lifeproof.com and we will try to expedite your shipping.

We do plan to provide additional colors, stay tuned for more info on those.

LifeProof

Jun 22, 2011
Thanks for the rational words Syamil, but you haven't had to go through all the nonsense the rest of us have. Broken promise after broken promise, delay after delay. It really is far from professional on Lifeproof's part. They shouldn't be making promises they can't keep. There is no way in hell they'll be able to ship 3500+ cases by July 1st. It's 4 days before July 1st, and I'm in the first 800 (#794), and I still haven't received a shipping email. No way they ship out another 2700 (when they haven't even shipped the first 500 yet). So that's why I say it's all BS, and I know I will be receiving an email from Lifeproof on July 1st, stating, "Due to overwhelming demand, the shipping of your Lifeproof case has been delayed. Please be patient, before you know it, you will be Lifeproofed !", or some other similar bull.
Scot, I understand your frustration. We are shipping as quickly as we get our product from the factory. It may look like we're going from 0-60, but we have a very mature order fulfillment company to ship cases once they arrive in the US.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Scot, I understand your frustration. We are shipping as quickly as we get our product from the factory. It may look like we're going from 0-60, but we have a very mature order fulfillment company to ship cases once they arrive in the US.
Sounds great Now getting the cases to US LOL

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
@LifeProof I doubt you can change my shipping as it says "complete" on your website, I'm order #315 and I don't want to delay it anymore then need be.
I frequent your Facebook page nice ppl in there.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
@LifeProof I doubt you can change my shipping as it says "complete" on your website, I'm order #315 and I don't want to delay it anymore then need be.
I frequent your Facebook page nice ppl in there.
My order is right behind yours! LoL But I ahve other colores I am waiting on as well. Kid is telling me"I drop my phone all the time Mom!" Yeah he wants what ever comes first even if it happens to be pink.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I can't wait until they're all up to speed and have new colors. This company when they get all settled should be the otterbox killers we all hoped for.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Hopefully by the next iPhone all these speed bumps will be ironed out and they will ship on demand.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Wow guys, I haven't been on this thread in a while....and I got to be honest, I'm pretty disappointed!

I can definitely understand everyone's frustration, but come on....some of you sound worse than some of the smucks on their Facebook page!

And yes, I am very aware of why your all frustrated.....remember, everyone is riding the same wave. The difference is, some people have a little understanding, patience, and you can even go as far as to say a little compassion. .....ahh forget it! Why do I even bother...

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
I'm staying away from both here and there till after the weekend....I got to work all weekend anyways, so I won't need to upset myself about this.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I'm staying away from both here and there till after the weekend....I got to work all weekend anyways, so I won't need to upset myself about this.
Shouldn't let that get to you just have fun with them, just as long as you stand your ground you're alright.