Lifeproof case

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Wow guys, I haven't been on this thread in a while....and I got to be honest, I'm pretty disappointed!

I can definitely understand everyone's frustration, but come on....some of you sound worse than some of the smucks on their Facebook page!

And yes, I am very aware of why your all frustrated.....remember, everyone is riding the same wave. The difference is, some people have a little understanding, patience, and you can even go as far as to say a little compassion. .....ahh forget it! Why do I even bother...
Preach on, brother.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I am excited ! I am still in for my deadline I think hope and don't care to much (my son is the buggy one)
But I get high On DRAMA! This is even better no need to fuel it .....
I truly feel bad for LP I really think they tried best. Also many do not realize the pre order codes were passed on. So they got many more orders then anticipated !

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
I know that to most people that are upset they won't care what I'm saying... but, I've come to know the people at LifeProof well, and they've been working their butts off for us!

Soon this will all be behind us, and we'll all be LifeProof'd, (the ones that actually wait for it), and I'm damn glad I was able to be a part of it from the beginning. All I can say to everyone is, you won't regret it! Every other case I come across just seems like a piece of cheap plastic compared to LifeProof.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I know that to most people that are upset they won't care what I'm saying... but, I've come to know the people at LifeProof well, and they've been working their butts off for us!

Soon this will all be behind us, and we'll all be LifeProof'd, (the ones that actually wait for it), and I'm damn glad I was able to be a part of it from the beginning. All I can say to everyone is, you won't regret it! Every other case I come across just seems like a piece of cheap plastic compared to LifeProof.
if it wasn't it for you I would never had ordered some and discarded it as just another case. I trust you and you were full committed and still are that is enough for me !

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
if it wasn't it for you I would never had ordered some and discarded it as just another case. I trust you and you were full committed and still are that is enough for me !
Thank you Kata!

I have never tried to mislead anyone into this case, and have always felt very strong connection to the folks there. We just need to give time where time is needed, and remember Rome wasn't built in one day.

To the people that are complaining, they can just cancel their orders....but they won't! They know as well as everyone else that this case is in a league of it's own.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Could it be possible mine is in? My wife just texts and said I have a package from lifeproof. I didn't order anything else from them but two cases

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Well I was going to post a pic of it, but my app isn't working and I'm having to use the regular site :(

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I got a tracking # finally says it shipped on the 29th, and I'm hoping it gets here tomorrow or sat before the holiday otherwise I'll have to wait until Tuesday.
Congrats on getting yours today.

May 6, 2011
Thank you Kata!

I have never tried to mislead anyone into this case, and have always felt very strong connection to the folks there. We just need to give time where time is needed, and remember Rome wasn't built in one day.

To the people that are complaining, they can just cancel their orders....but they won't! They know as well as everyone else that this case is in a league of it's own.
I don't know about this case being "in a league of it's own" because I haven't seen it! I am anxious to see it and give it a try and hope it is everything LifeProof claims....but these emails have gotten to the point of being silly.

I can't swallow the kook-aid that this case will change my life. The iPhone 4 did that, somewhat, all I want is bullet proof protection for it.

I'll wait....but this LifeProof idol worship is over the top!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Received my tracking number today! It's on track to what I expected. I should have it Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
So I win? Besides chris hahahahha! I got pics too but I can't post from my phone. Someone can send me a email address and I'll email to you so I can post

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Never mind, this work computer won't let me upload it. @chris , fix my everythingicafe app!

Last edited by a moderator: