Lifeproof case

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Old foagie fight! Somebody bust out the metal walkers!

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Hahahah my young mind is no match for the wisdom of the old I bow out.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Ok, so when I get to work this morning I tell a couple people I have a waterproof case for the iPhone. Their response was o cool...really ho hum. So then I go get a big cup of water and drop it in while a couple people were watching. One guy jumped when I did it. You should have seen the look on their face. No ho hum anymore! They weren't believing it! So then we called it while in the water and of course it rang. They didn't know what to think. Lol!

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Do they have any deals for EIC members? I hate taking a shower and not be able to use my phone!
Lol, I was itching to use mine in a wet situation, so I used it in the shower this morning.

Anyone else get theirs yet? The videos are a must watch

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Well mine is on its way finally! I cannot wait to finally feel safe carrying my phone around. I seem to have become a little more "accident prone" lately, and have dropped my phone from about 3ft half a dozen times in the past month alone.
Yesterday it fell off the bathroom counter with no case. 3 days before it fell out of my lap and into the parking lot with my free boxwave case. I am thankful that I have not had any damage, but I feel I'm pressing my luck.

Btw, this cheap boxwave case has been incredible, considering its just a single piece of rubberized plastic. It's their 1 piece crystal case. As a slim profile backup, it's hard to beat. More than 6 drops to the asphalt now, and the case doesn't show a scratch, and the phone is pristine. Just saying...

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
IT'S HERE !
It got here 1 day before the estimated arrival this never happens with our mail here!
Watertesting now!
I never received an email telling me that it shipped. The last email I received was the one I posted a few pages back. I thought they weren't shipping until today, so it was a pleasant surprise to get it before expected. Especially before the weekend because we are going out of town for the weekend and there is a huge, beautiful pool where we are going. I'll put it to the test for sure this weekend. Imutter, try your best to get all the dust out before putting the phone in, it'll aggravate you!

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I never received an email telling me that it shipped. The last email I received was the one I posted a few pages back. I thought they weren't shipping until today, so it was a pleasant surprise to get it before expected. Especially before the weekend because we are going out of town for the weekend and there is a huge, beautiful pool where we are going. I'll put it to the test for sure this weekend. Imutter, try your best to get all the dust out before putting the phone in, it'll aggravate you!
Needless to say I cleaned my best (not easy with sons phone). Yeah I have no case as of yet son snatched it. He really needs it so!