Lifeproof case

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
yes but the website is junk website with nothing really on but some ads. So I'm going with spam.

Ms Cola

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
www.marykay.com
Those pictures looks like the iPhone 5 case. The case is smaller than the 4 but still bulky and bigger than the life proof. I took my otter box case back.

Sent using iCafe app

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
My question is whether or not will LifeProof release a GoPro mount for the iPhone 5 case? That's what I'm really waiting for.

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
My question is if they will EVER get their crap together and not only quit sending KNOWN defective cases out as replacements... This is what I got just today for case #5. Every one has been defective so far!
3 months of this BS going on... The company will fall apart shortly if this continues as well as the 45+ minute hold times and 1 week average for email replies!
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1358901107.511005.jpg

Sent using iCafe app

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
My question is if they will EVER get their crap together and not only quit sending KNOWN defective cases out as replacements... This is what I got just today for case #5. Every one has been defective so far!
3 months of this BS going on... The company will fall apart shortly if this continues as well as the 45+ minute hold times and 1 week average for email replies! View attachment 27739

Sent using iCafe app
That that was the same problem I had with my first case. When I placed the phone inside and removed it 1week later that same back foam was stuck to my precious (iPhone 5) and not the back part of the case. They sent me another one had no problems so far. But if it does look out Incipio Atlas cause here I come lol. Hope you get yours resolved soon.

Sent using iCafe app

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
That that was the same problem I had with my first case. When I placed the phone inside and removed it 1week later that same back foam was stuck to my precious (iPhone 5) and not the back part of the case. They sent me another one had no problems so far. But if it does look out Incipio Atlas cause here I come lol. Hope you get yours resolved soon.

Sent using iCafe app
And an extra 1 year phone warranty with the Atlas. They're going to take businesss away from LP.

MuscleMommy

Contributor
Bronze
Sep 8, 2011
Why does this case cause phone calls to sound very muffled?

I have one that has the extra padding in the middle if the case the everyone days needs to be there and my When I talk on the phone people say I sound very very muffled or in and out if water type sound. :-/

Depends on how I hold the back of the phone from how it seems when they mention it and I move my hand around.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Why does this case cause phone calls to sound very muffled?

I have one that has the extra padding in the middle if the case the everyone days needs to be there and my When I talk on the phone people say I sound very very muffled or in and out if water type sound. :-/

Depends on how I hold the back of the phone from how it seems when they mention it and I move my hand around.
It shouldn't. Sounds like you need a replacement case. Call or email their support team.: support@lifeproof.com

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
And an extra 1 year phone warranty with the Atlas. They're going to take businesss away from LP.
That's one of the things I like. I want to see more details though on this warranty. Like what they would consider grounds for a phone and case replacement.

Sent using iCafe app

Phreddyl

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
3 months of this BS going on... The company will fall apart shortly if this continues as well as the 45+ minute hold times and 1 week average for email replies! View attachment 27739

Sent using iCafe app
Wow. You are Mr lifeproof. Must be really bad if u are this angry.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Wow. You are Mr lifeproof. Must be really bad if u are this angry.
Oh you have no idea :(
Their 4/4s and iPad Nüüd cases rock, but the Fré case for iPhone 5 is a total disgrace and has ready been through at least 5 different revisions! Nothing like having thousands of beta testers huh?

Sent using iCafe app

Phreddyl

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Oh you have no idea :(
Their 4/4s and iPad Nüüd cases rock, but the Fré case for iPhone 5 is a total disgrace and has ready been through at least 5 different revisions! Nothing like having thousands of beta testers huh?

Sent using iCafe app
Yeah no kidding. I think I'm going to email customer service. I keep getting a humming noise when I am on the phone. Love the case but it is annoying.