LifeProof Fre iPhone 5 case!

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
I'm definitely interested in a Lifeproof case for my 5, but don't know if I want the extra bulk it has. Decisions, decisions.

J

Jeffrey Waller

i looks good, better than any other cases i'have seen.. how much does it cost ?

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
Please post a pic with the lightning cable plugged in to see how much of the plug sticks out.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Please post a pic with the lightning cable plugged in to see how much of the plug sticks out.

Won't let me post anymore pics says I've posted the 31 limit already. Sorry.

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
I spoke to LP last night and I'm gonna buy a black case then when available a black with blue front down the line and then get a new back for the black front from the first case (black/black) and make a case for my wife when her upgrade rolls in.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
How'd you get it already? I'm in Group A of notification by Nov. 7 and received no notification. I don't have my iPhone 5 yet, but I'm getting the case first, which is a first. :D
Luck of the draw I guess? I think I was on their Facebook page the second it went live for the signup.
Funny thing is I don't have the iPhone 5 yet either. My upgrade isn't until May! Might have to do some figuring to work on getting one sooner.

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
Why did you order so early?

There may have a better and newer selection of colors by then. And will be more readily available also

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Why did you order so early?

There may have a better and newer selection of colors by then. And will be more readily available also
Other than being a LifeProof 'whore', I wanted to do a little review in the case. Only did a little slide show type thing of photos right now. Hope to have a little more of a real review soon.

J

Jeffrey Waller

$79.99[/quote]
oh... to costly ! chodu banava na dhandha 6e...

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
Just looked on best buy's website if I order one it says I can pick it up in store 3-5 days

Update

Added it to my shopping cart it says I can pick it up at the store over the weekend. If I mailed it to my home the middle to end of next week

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Just looked on best buy's website if I order one it says I can pick it up in store 3-5 days

Update

Added it to my shopping cart it says I can pick it up at the store over the weekend. If I mailed it to my home the middle to end of next week

There are people on LP's page saying they 'preordered' from BestBuy and was told a delivery of the 4th. Only to now get an email
Saying its back ordered.
BestBuy screws up once again....

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
Just great. Well worst comes to worst. I cancel the bestbuy order and I will order from LP. I'm in group D anyway. So lets see who gets it first