LifeProof Fre iPhone 5 case!

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
The build quality of the main case housing is fine, I think. What's seemingly cheap is the screen cover and Apple window.

My intent for this case was not daily usage but for weekends and travel. I anticipated my Element Sector (when it arrives) would get the starter position.

However, with the vibrations and mic problems, I'm not so sure about even keeping the LP on the bench.

I took (2) 2x2 post it's and folded them in half and put the sticky side just under the Apple logo window. So far I didn't get any muffling. I noticed it when I had it on my folded CVS card stand that I made.

I will have to see how the sounds are for calls and ringtones throughout the day.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

lmluciano

Bronze
Jul 1, 2010
I wonder why Best Buy has had it on their website and one Best Buy store in my area had some when Lifeproof can't even fill the requests it has on it's own site. I have one on my 4s and really like it. I was gonna wait to get the Lifeproof before I bought the 5 but after reading some of the complaints I think I'm going with Otterbox for now and wait for Lifeproof to get their act together.

Best Buy no longer has it in stock on their website FYI

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
I wonder why Best Buy has had it on their website and one Best Buy store in my area had some when Lifeproof can't even fill the requests it has on it's own site. I have one on my 4s and really like it. I was gonna wait to get the Lifeproof before I bought the 5 but after reading some of the complaints I think I'm going with Otterbox for now and wait for Lifeproof to get their act together.

Best Buy no longer has it in stock on their website FYI
I bought two from best buy

lmluciano

Bronze
Jul 1, 2010
It's back in stock at Bestbuy so I went ahead and ordered one for instore pickup. I know I said I was gonna wait but, it's a Lifeproof. I have go to the Mall on Thursday so I'll pick it up then.