LifeProof Otterbox

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Mrallank, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Mrallank

Mrallank New Member

If OtterBox releases the Armor series water and crush proof case and it is free of problems LifeProof will lose a lot of businesss. They rushed the Fre' case to market way too fast. OtterBox has been working on the Armor series case for several months. LPs last case was great, but they really dropped the ball on this one. Rather than telling their customers they are pulling the case until they fix the problems, they continue to send out defective cases. Had they addressed everyone about the issues they would have retained customer support. People feel slighted when you don't shoot straight with them. All the loyalty they built with the 4 and 4s will be lost if OtterBox hits the mark with this new water proof case

2. lmluciano

lmluciano Member
    Bronze

I loved the Lifeproof for the 4s and hated the Otterbox. Now I love the Otterbox for the 5 and decided to return the Lifeproof, but buy it again after they get the bugs worked out. Of course with Otterbox building the Armor series, I'm gonna wait and check it out. I signed up to be notified about it. Pricewise, I'm hoping it won't be more then a Lifeproof and possibly a little less.

3. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

A number of months ago a rep at a trade show screwed up and said the price point was $99. Video was on YouTube. But this was a number of months ago, so guess we have to wait until after January 8th to see for sure.

4. lmluciano

lmluciano Member
    Bronze

For $99.00 it wouild have to be something really special over the Lifeproof. Guess we will have to wait and see.

5. radtechy

radtechy Contributor
    Bronze

From the looks of it in the video it's gonna make the phone more of a brick than the defender

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk