Lightning Extension Cable

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I have the 30-pin to lightning cable but it is only 0.2m long. I need another 6 inches, so I figured there should be an extension cable. I can't find anything. Any suggestions?

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Sorry, I misunderstood you at first.

This is the one you're looking for. It's 8 inches:
http://usbfever.com/index.php?main_...n=1&keyword=lightning+extension&x=-204&y=-252
Thinking about this one, but it doesn't have a length.

I know CableJive makes a good cable.

I got the Elago M2 Stand/Dock For iPhone 5 so the 30-pin to Lighting (0.2m) cable is too short to go from my Bose to my iPhone using this dock. I need an extension cable. That's why I'm leaning towards one of the ones above. I just wish I knew the length of the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Thinking about this one, but it doesn't have a length.

I know CableJive makes a good cable.

I got the Elago M2 Stand/Dock For iPhone 5 so the 30-pin to Lighting (0.2m) cable is too short to go from my Bose to my iPhone using this dock. I need an extension cable. That's why I'm leaning towards one of the ones above. I just wish I knew the length of the first one.
The first one you posted is about 20" and the second one is 24". I thought you said you wanted a cable that was about 6" in post #1? I posted a link for one that is 8" in post #7.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
The first one you posted is about 20" and the second one is 24". I thought you said you wanted a cable that was about 6" in post #1? I posted a link for one that is 8" in post #7.
Yeah, I know. :oops: I guess I guessed at another 6 inches. I really don't know what I need. I think longer is always better. lol

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I received this one, but it doesn't pass sound through to my Bose SoundDock. It's going back.

I think I might get the dockboss air, but I am waiting for them to test it out with the alarm clock function. I'll just use the regular charging cable that came with the i5, or the 30-pin to Lightning adapter.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I received this one, but it doesn't pass sound through to my Bose SoundDock. It's going back.

I think I might get the dockboss air, but I am waiting for them to test it out with the alarm clock function. I'll just use the regular charging cable that came with the i5, or the 30-pin to Lightning adapter.
Does your 0.2 m Apple adapter pass audio to your Bose dock? Mine charges and passes audio to my Sony dock.