lil' iPhone fixes I hope Apple corrects..

Jul 13, 2007
i just joined the message board so I'm not sure how much of this has already been said but see below.

1. ability to text message more than one person with 1 text.
2. ability to set an mp3/music file as your ringtone.
3. ability to erase more than one email at a time.

i know there are more i keep finding as i use it each day. please post your opinions and wut else you think Apple should update on the iPhone.

apercele79

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
dude, there about 5 threads already dedicated to this topic....search for them and you'll see another 500 things ppl wanna change about this current version of the iPhone

DeathBySnuggles

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Tampa, Fl
dude, there about 5 threads already dedicated to this topic....search for them and you'll see another 500 things ppl wanna change about this current version of the iPhone
This forum is in desperate need of moderation. I volunteer my services mon - fri 9 - 5 eastern time.

Jul 13, 2007
well dam

sorrrrrrrryyyy.
the message board does need to break up the main topics more. make it a lil' easier for us newbies to find where to post and read.

mdapol

Jul 13, 2007
Or you could just do a search first as already mentioned. Seriously, I'm a newbie here too and I always search first.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Don't worry about it. With a new device like this there will always be newbs on the board. I think Chris and Kabeyun do a pretty goo job right now, but if things get much busier they're definitely going to need some help.