Limewire Movies to iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DarkyDark

Sep 23, 2007
Is there any way to take movies that you download from Limewire and put them onto the iPhone? I know you can put music and stuff on there but i sorta want to put some video's on there. Anyone know how to>?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Is there any way to take movies that you download from Limewire and put them onto the iPhone? I know you can put music and stuff on there but i sorta want to put some video's on there. Anyone know how to>?
Sure. It doesn't matter where the movies is from. It only matters that it is in the right format.

DarkyDark

Sep 23, 2007
Ok what converter? Can u give me a link?

And when i look at the info on the video it says, Kind: Quick Time Movie File and when i look at the location of the movie it says that it is a .mpg movie file, but the iPhone won't sync it for some reason..

pooh

Sep 3, 2007
Baton Rouge, La.
Ok what converter? Can u give me a link?

And when i look at the info on the video it says, Kind: Quick Time Movie File and when i look at the location of the movie it says that it is a .mpg movie file, but the iPhone won't sync it for some reason..
what u need to is go too limewire and do a video search but when u search type in just mpeg4, mp4, iPod movie, iPhone movie, etc... and this will pull only movies in the correct format for uploading to your phone... and to put them in iTunes what u do is wait until the download is complete once it is make sure iTunes is open and click and drag the file from limewire directly to iTunes... once u did that all u have to do is sync videos on iTunes and complete...
hope this helps ;-)